Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Thats cheap? PJ are claiming that the face value ticket exchange is gonna cut down on re sale for the u.s. dates but needless to say its still gonna be $500 for a nosebleed ticket when its all sold out. They just like to keep up appearances like they care about the fans and their wallets

I always forget how much more insane the US gig market is until I look at it. £165 for PJ is insane, but I can probably guess their shows in America will go further still. Like when I looked at Muse in New York City last year and found everything to be twice as expensive as their equivalent UK shows so canned the idea.

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

Dunno. Peeps scracthing their heads when Love and Only Love or Over and Over enter their 10th minute of guitar jamming.....

6 of the 16 songs at his last Glastonbury appearance were Neil Young and Crazy Horse songs, a couple of which passed the 10 minute mark. 2 were relatively new obscurities. 1 was a Beatles cover in which the last 5 minutes consisted of him just destroying his guitar and generally making a racket.

I think if you're going to see Neil Young in any formation you're going to be scratching your head if you're only there to see Heart of Gold.

I could be way off the mark but I’d say the majority of Neil Young fans would prefer with crazy horse than without. That grungy rock and roll is the good stuff. Nothing comes near it. 

Neil with Crazy Horse doing the same setlist as the Weld live album would be my absolute dream. 

So lucky to have seen them twice. Once as a 15 year old with my Dad at Sheffield Arena and later at Glastonbury. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, foolee said:

100%, thought they were one of the good ones. Didn’t they take on Ticketmaster in the 90s? Clearly don’t care that much because that’s not a normal price range. I’m glad I’ve seen them before because not a chance I’m paying that. 

They did but theyre now deeply in bed with them. Just wait for the face value ecahnge tickets to come up and youll see what their greed is like. I know the cure had massive success with it but they were vigilant and didnt let TM get away with anything. PJ gives no f**ks.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Brunty9 said:

I could be way off the mark but I’d say the majority of Neil Young fans would prefer with crazy horse than without. That grungy rock and roll is the good stuff. Nothing comes near it. 

Neil with Crazy Horse doing the same setlist as the Weld live album would be my absolute dream. 

So lucky to have seen them twice. Once as a 15 year old with my Dad at Sheffield Arena and later at Glastonbury. 

Crazy Horse didn't play Glastonbury 

1 minute ago, Starscreenbass said:

Does this follow the info we already had on the headliners x

IMG_1662.jpeg

It wasn't part of the list initially posted on here, but fits alongside it and matches with info subsequently posted by someone else.