West Holts 2019

BlackHole2006

9 hours ago, fred quimby said:

But recently got into Beruit. Looking forward to the new record in Feb and they are tour next year, coming back to Europe in June and have the 29th Free.

Either a west holts band or maybe the Park

They're only available on the middle pin? That doesn't seem promising... but it's happened before. They'd be about Park headline sized right?

Unless they were actually headlining the Park, I'd be pretty down for this. More of a new fan as well - had the idea they were boring before, but I was either mistaken or my taste in music becomes more boring as time goes by.

Edited by dentalplan

12 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

1 part Bisto granules to 3 parts water, stirred gently for 45 seconds? Classic.

Dice naan into 5mm chunks. Leave on kitchen worktop & forget about them all day. Add as croutons. Consume in Feb during BRITS as gravy w/crouton soup. Claim this was a culinary riff on intentional freestyle be-bop jazz cooking. 

8 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

You've probably said before somewhere but I've just walked in here but didn't you say previously that Hot Chip had been offered that slot?

What's happening with them now?

I'd been told Hot Chip had been offered a slot and that it was "probably" Saturday. A few days ago the same source came back to me and said it definitely wasn't Saturday.

Seems very likely that HC are playing, although it's possible they've taken a slot on another stage so the West Holts offer might not have been taken up. Or they might have taken it and it's for another day.

19 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

If Hot Chip are playing West Holts on a different day would that make them, Wu-Tang Clan and Orbital the likely trio? Seems like a pretty strong set of headliners.

I'd say Orbital would wait till the 50th and chuck Jon Hopkins in instead, but that doesnt help with what dental said.

I guess they wouldn't wanna clash Streets with Wu-Tang either if possible too?