West Holts 2019

BlackHole2006

Glasto ceding all the psych goodness to the likez of EOTR. Pants, really. They’d struggle to do up the zip if they ate their fill from the garagey fuzzed out nourishments.

This forum’s heads have gathered for Dakkabrakka, Goat, Ryley W over the years... we’ll form like a patchouli scented voltron suit again for these in June. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Glasto ceding all the psych goodness to the likez of EOTR. Pants, really. They’d struggle to do up the zip if they ate their fill from the garagey fuzzed out nourishments.

This forum’s heads have gathered for Dakkabrakka, Goat, Ryley W over the years... we’ll form like a patchouli scented voltron suit again for these in June. 

This is a great post, it makes everything sound just great. It's just unfortunate that I am have almost no idea what it means :lol: I'm still excited regardless. Particularly about the voltrons. 

2 hours ago, Wooderson said:

That may be one of the best things I've read on tis forum in a very long time Wooders

On 3/21/2019 at 9:35 PM, DJL said:

He’s active... announced one random date at a festival in Denmark on the Saturday with a huge gap either side

https://www.giorgiomoroder.com/live/

Is now probably the name I am looking for most on the full line-up

Hmm, the Grauniad have Glasto connections... it’s a sign!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/mar/28/giorgio-moroder-his-20-greatest-songs-ranked?

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

What about Kaytranada as the missing headliner?

Would be awesome and I hope he’s there either way but is he big enough to headline? Seen him get some sizeable slots at festivals this year but didn’t think he was that big of a draw really.

11 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Have you given up on Big Giorgio?

I thought he got ruled out for one reason or another recently?

Tell you the truth I can't really remember. The past few days have been a blur of swigging vodka straight from the bottle and staggering about the streets in the rain, sobbing into gutters, viewing my mascara streaked face in puddles on the concrete where I've fallen down. Just trying to make sense of how you can devote yourself to a person so completely, and yet they don't even pay you a second thought when you need them, they just decided to tour the US across that weekend and think nothing of it.

According to one of their Insta posts a few weeks back, Fever Ray are announcing something soon. I imagine a rescheduling of last years cancelled tour is likely, but perhaps a very long shot at an appearance on the farm could be included?

Edited by Johnkhutch

21 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Have you given up on Big Giorgio?

A bit torn after the poor Guardian review. ‘Cheesy cabaret’ is a lot to gamble a Glastonbury headline set on. The telegraph and times review look slightly more positive, Scotsman doesn’t really offer an opinion and the Standard is similarly mixed.

If it could be ‘the best and worst thing you could go to this year’ I’d hope the setting would make it more disco inferno less cruis-ship karaoke, though maybe the latter would still work at the G?  He wouldn’t have any trouble getting the WH crowd out of their seats...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/go/london/music/giorgio-morder-london-review-tour-a4107956.html%3famp

Edited by DJL

Are we still missing the Friday headliner? If so, can I throw The Cat Empire into the mix? 

Their Bristol date still looks suspicious to me, and I think they're perfect for the spot. I'd argue they're as big as some previous headliners, although maybe not as well known.

(I'm just desperate for them to play!) 

38 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Are we still missing the Friday headliner? If so, can I throw The Cat Empire into the mix? 

Their Bristol date still looks suspicious to me, and I think they're perfect for the spot. I'd argue they're as big as some previous headliners, although maybe not as well known.

(I'm just desperate for them to play!) 

You know about this right? If not then you are most welcome.

I was thinking more the Park but Wu Tang is the next name so I guess that fits...

B7E7A321-D469-45D9-AC44-0CEF4219BE91.png