West Holts 2019

BlackHole2006

15 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

Sorry if they've been mentioned already, but what do you think think the chances of Khruangbin playing West Holts? They are playing Rock Werchter so are in Europe. And to me they feel like a West Holts kind of band

Just discovered them a few months ago and would love to see them here.

Pretty good chance i reckon as they are in Europe and by the look of it signed up for a few more festivals.

Could also see them  playing at The Park or the Acoustic

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

We thinking Jon Hopkins for that Friday headliner then or is there a more obvious candidate I’m missing? 

I was just going to ask whether we're thinking JH or Lauryn Hill? Is she too big to headline the WH? I feel like a Friday night WH set from her would be far preferrable to a pyramid set third down or whatever.

Edited by DefLeppard

Just now, DefLeppard said:

I was just going to ask whether we're thinking JH or Lauryn Hill? Is she too big to headline the WH. I feel like a Friday night WH set from her would be far preferrable to a pyramid set third down or whatever.

I think she’s a pretty big booking and probably wouldn’t want anything other than a Pyramid slot. Seems perfect for the yearly Pyramid hip hop slot to me.