NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

You know what I mean ? The last two years I’ve been haha. 

CG , I am sssoooo nervous already, ridiculously so, just feels like this year 'everyone' wants to go, the weather has been great this summer and the coverage from 2 years ago looked sunny , amazing and warm (as it was) so I think the 'bucket listers' will be out in force

I have a horribe urge on forums to answer peopeles stupid questions with stupid answers, if you can't be bothered to read the info thats all available don;t ask dumb quesions ... or maybe I'm just grotty,

21 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

CG , I am sssoooo nervous already, ridiculously so, just feels like this year 'everyone' wants to go, the weather has been great this summer and the coverage from 2 years ago looked sunny , amazing and warm (as it was) so I think the 'bucket listers' will be out in force

I have a horribe urge on forums to answer peopeles stupid questions with stupid answers, if you can't be bothered to read the info thats all available don;t ask dumb quesions ... or maybe I'm just grotty,

You’re not grotty, I do understand what you’re saying haha. But those that haven’t tried to get tickets before don’t know how hard it is. Saying that, my collaugues went for the first time in 2017 and got tickets easily on his phone on 4g. He skipped into work saying ‘I don’t know why you get so stressed!’ I could’ve punched him in the throat ?

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'd like to report that my stomach is in knots today thinking about next Sunday ..... aaahhhhhhh

And breathe and breathe and breathe

Scary shit huh?! Work is pants at present and my next day off is the 4th! My belly is in a constant state of stressed! I don't know whether its anxiety from the work situation or Tday... Or double whammy.

54 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Scary shit huh?! Work is pants at present and my next day off is the 4th! My belly is in a constant state of stressed! I don't know whether its anxiety from the work situation or Tday... Or double whammy.

Very very very scary CG ,,,, I am feeling so anxious and I'm not a normall anxious person, was doing so well until today but today I'm in knots !

Lets keep the faith xxx

Good luck with the job @crazyfool1 -

FF I also feel sick - we have some newbies who have just sent me their details to put on the list - I am now panicking that they will have got their reg numbers wrong so I am making them check double check and triple check - they think I am insane but they just don't know the pressure!  This time next week kids some of us will have tickets and the rest will be frantically exercising the F5 finger in readiness (that sounds a bit wrong but you know what I mean..) Have a good weekend folks x

Good luck @crazyfool1

I've just applied for a promotion - which will see me (tickets permitting) not make the efest meet up as I won't be able to get to Glastonbury until at least the Thursday afternoon. 

I'm genuinely terrified of not getting tickets. I can't try for coach ones for the aforementioned reason so Sunday is my one shot. 

Praying to the tickets gods...

Madness isn't it, got all these things going on in life but Glastonbury is the release from it all for a few days.

I hope you're all well, and that the sun is shining on you today!

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Team

we are on page 2, NFR NFC - what have you  done today to appease the ticket gods ? I'm done some F5 training, erm some more F5 training and some more F5 training

FF

xx

A F5 a day, keeps the ticket gods at bay...

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Team

we are on page 2, NFR NFC - what have you  done today to appease the ticket gods ? I'm done some F5 training, erm some more F5 training and some more F5 training

FF

xx

Collated the reg details for our ticket buying group.

Edited by John the Moth
Oops

So, I've had quite the radio silence. But, I'm back! And feeling a bit sick about getting tickets. I was sure I'd feel OK about potentially not going, apparently that was a lie! 
Also - 100% done my good deed with the weather gods. Got married in the desert, it rained! (The chances on that happening is slim!)

• Upvote 2

No news CC Girl.. And everyone else BTW. 

Good luck crazyfool 

Good to see everyone all a gitters about tickets.... We popped out to the forest for a couple of nights because the Rd works around Romsey made it a nightmare to get to the hospital.. Plus we needed a break... 

Anyway baby Ruby came out for a few hours which was great and we went for a walk to a pub..4 bottles of wine 2.5km and 5 hours later we got back to the van. I'd forgotten my tablets so was in shed loads of pain and woke up having a panic attack.. 

Now for those that have never had a panic attack you just won't understand.. Fuck knows why I was panicking I was safe in my van in the middle of the woods.. 

Was it baby Eliza..... Was it cos I've got no art done.. Was it bloody GLASTONBURY TICKETS... Lol I've no idea but hey ho.. 

To be honest I'm sort of not over excited about this Sunday.... I know I know but tis true.. But let's all hope that everyone gets their tickets... I feel like I just want to stay in the house and hermit.. 

O well night all stay safe.. Hopefully going to see baby Eliza tomorrow... 

Only 5 days and we'll all be back to normal.. Sort of..