NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

4 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

We said goodbye to our Tipp today.  Ferocious cancer took her from us in next to no time.  We're utterly heart broken.

We, and particularly HMV, had some great times together.

20170722_135540.jpg

Sad news. I know what it feels like. A dogs loyalty and generosity of spirit is something to behold. 

Sending you all the best of wishes.. 

I have a bit more bad news. My new granddaughter is in the picu ward in Southampton and I am not sure if she will survive. 

Off to hospital tomo about knee 

Then straight to her bed side 

Why am I putting this here fuck knows but I needed tell friends even though I don't know you... I've not told any of my people so those who know me please no don't FB this.. 

Peace 

G

48 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I have a bit more bad news. My new granddaughter is in the picu ward in Southampton and I am not sure if she will survive. 

Why am I putting this here fuck knows but I needed tell friends even though I don't know you... I've not told any of my people so those who know me please no don't FB this.. 

Peace 

G

Bloody hell. Everything crossed for her. Nothing but massive positive thoughts and best wishes to her, you, and your family. 

Edited by semmtexx

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Peace 

G

Jeez. Fingers crossed for you Guy 

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Peace 

G

Praying to all the deities for your granddaughter's recovery.

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Peace 

G

oh blimey.  fingers crossed or you Guy.

24 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks all...... Strange how I feel able to say here but not elsewhere.. Bunch of nutters you are.. 

Off to docs 10 o'clock for knee.. 

Then we'll see what the day brings 

Peace 

Aye it's a strange one alright.  Found the same thing with the (admittedly pretty minor in hindsight) stuff I was working through a couple of years ago :friends:

29 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks all...... Strange how I feel able to say here but not elsewhere.. Bunch of nutters you are.. 

Off to docs 10 o'clock for knee.. 

Then we'll see what the day brings 

Peace 

All the best ... it makes my life seem simple looking at some of the posts from others on this thread ...I had a job interview yesterday so hoping a few of those positive vibes transmit through to you and some of the others with challenges on this thread .... I feel fortunate to have decent day to day health despite type1 diabetes Im lucky to have it fairly well controlled at the moment . All the best everyone with the life challenges xx

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

All the best ... it makes my life seem simple looking at some of the posts from others on this thread ...I had a job interview yesterday so hoping a few of those positive vibes transmit through to you and some of the others with challenges on this thread .... I feel fortunate to have decent day to day health despite type1 diabetes Im lucky to have it fairly well controlled at the moment . All the best everyone with the life challenges xx

Fingers crossed for the interview dude, when do you expect to hear?

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Fingers crossed for the interview dude, when do you expect to hear?

within 7 days it was a phone interview ....then a face to face one with regional manager if I get through ... think it went ok although it was my first one for 23 years but apart from mobile losing reception twice at the beginning was fine :) I gave the flat phone number in the end which I was thinking of cancelling ... never have problems with phone reception until then :) thats life :) ...its only the second job ive applied for since redundancy so taking the positives from that 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Peace 

G

Hope everything turns out for the best Guy. Thoughts are with you buddy.

So little steps. 

Looks like my granddaughter is going to live. She's a little fighter.. Still has to breath by herself THAT'S the next step 

As for her head doc says that she does have damage deep in her brain but her outer things like breathing etc look OK BUT they say every child is different and we won't know till she's breathing. 

Did you know that Mcdonalds have a block of flats just  like travel lodge and they are used for the parents. They have kitchens on each floor and the rooms are amazing and the parents of the children in the wards don't have to pay a penny and they are theirs for as long as they are needed.. Weeks.. Months.. Even years if needs be. Now I don't like their food but I'll never say anything bad about them again.. 

Having a big meeting with all the people... Doctors.... Tomorrow 

Little steps.. 

Thanks for the support old sons means a lot 

Ohh yea went to the doctor myself today. Had x-ray no broken bones but ligaments not good. Up to six months as long as I take it easy.................. Oops 

Edited by guypjfreak

At least try to take it easy on your knee for a bit Guy!

Definitely a bit of good news even if it just little steps at a time. All fingers crossed for more good news tomorrow, love and good vibes and all that.

Never knew that about McDonald's, which hospital is that at?

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

So little steps. 

Looks like my granddaughter is going to live. She's a little fighter.. Still has to breath by herself THAT'S the next step 

As for her head doc says that she does have damage deep in her brain but her outer things like breathing etc look OK BUT they say every child is different and we won't know till she's breathing. 

Did you know that Mcdonalds have a block of flats just  like travel lodge and they are used for the parents. They have kitchens on each floor and the rooms are amazing and the parents of the children in the wards don't have to pay a penny and they are theirs for as long as they are needed.. Weeks.. Months.. Even years if needs be. Now I don't like their food but I'll never say anything bad about them again.. 

Having a big meeting with all the people... Doctors.... Tomorrow 

Little steps.. 

Thanks for the support old sons means a lot 

Ohh yea went to the doctor myself today. Had x-ray no broken bones but ligaments not good. Up to six months as long as I take it easy.................. Oops 

Oh Guy sending you loads of hugs and wishing you and your family all the luck.  As @Quark says it's amazing how support from people here can get you through... not comparable to your experience or @vintagelaureate's, but I'll always be grateful for the help I got here when my son's situation seemed hopeless.

Nothing but love and healing vibes coming your way

• Upvote 1