FAO posh salt grinder owners/enthusiasts IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Amy Lawn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How in the name of all that is good and holy, do we administer the pepper that goes in to the Bloody Mary's that a lot of nut jobs drink the minute they get up . I mean. there's been times in my life when I'd have sucked piss off a thistle if I knew it to have had an alcoholic content.

Anyway boys and girls. What about a bit of this to get you in the mood;

3 minutes ago, Havors said:

Haha I thought this was a coded thread about grinder grinders.... like the Mary Jane ones ha

I hope they aren't banned! Ha 

Mary Jane Grinders. I think she went to my primary school, but can't be certain. How can one be certain of anything? 

Because you just can, that's why. 

See you all soon.

Just now, rivalschools.price said:

I can see tickets being easier to get in the future once people realise you can't bring salt grinders in

Nahh. It the ban on half empty/full (take you pick) bottles of HP sauce that will kill the appeal.

This could be as big a mistake as calling a general election with a smug grin on your face.

16 hours ago, Woffy said:

This whole Salt Travel Ban is fucking disgusting. It's just discrimination of condiments of a mixed elemental constituency in one of their preferred means of outerwear. I bet pure sodium wouldn't have any issues getting in, but - hoh fuckin no - mixed with chloride as an ionic compound and the'man' makes it a scapegoat for every issue under the sun. Appalling. 

I thought we'd seen the back of the days of condimentalism. It's 2017 FFS!

17 hours ago, zico martin said:

Does anyone really prepare enough food by their tent to require condiments and seasoning? Despite my love of a bacon and egg sarnie in the morning, I'm an attempt to cut down I'm now only bringing a kettle for morning cuppas. Hope I don't regret it though!

Where do you plug your kettle in?