2019 festival

23 minutes ago, Bandit Tom said:

zV4bMYi.png
The dream

I would be happy with that but I don't think it's legit. I feel they won t announce all three already. I know download did but eh can't see it. I also feel if they do all three, they will include the days to which each headliner will be playing in the poster. Just my thoughts :)

1 hour ago, dum surfer said:

Just noticed on the rumours page that 21P have gone from strongly rumoured to just rumoured, has info changed on 21p supposedly headlining? 

No. festivalsaregood’s info got all three put on as rumours, Neil heard further info from his source on The 1975 and Foos and upgrades those two.

1 hour ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I would be happy with that but I don't think it's legit. 

It’s from here.

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

It's too similar to what everyone on here has been predicting, no one on here gets it that correct lmao. Also, I'd have thought The Streets would be in the middle category given their status and return to the scene.

It's from here, someone made it a couple of days ago.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

When did we last have an actual visual leak where it wasn’t a band listing ahead of time or some shit? Last one I can recall must be Dan Wilcox in 2014. Feel like they’ve been all but eradicated.

I remember this doing the rounds in 2015, which of course turned out to be fake, but it wasn't a million miles away from what we ended up with. I reckon the person who made this was ITK:

B9FZbV5IEAAUOk6.jpg

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

...or an average eFestivals user.

A lot of the acts on there ended up getting announced, and no one on eFestivals gets it almost entirely spot on like this person did.

Plus I don't think Kendrick was even rumoured in the run up to the announcement.

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

A lot of the acts on there ended up getting announced, and no one on eFestivals gets it almost entirely spot on like this person did.

Plus I don't think Kendrick was even rumoured in the run up to the announcement.

He definitely was, most of those acts were. I’d be willing to bet that was made by an eFests user. Plus people ‘in the know’ don’t boot up photoshop to make fake posters of what they actually privately know.

I was on about real leaks anyway.

15 minutes ago, VCK said:

I remember this doing the rounds in 2015, which of course turned out to be fake, but it wasn't a million miles away from what we ended up with. I reckon the person who made this was ITK:

B9FZbV5IEAAUOk6.jpg

If think this was made after the first two announcements hence why it looks so accurate and apart from those acts, there are more that didn't play. Pretty sure it was made by someone on here.

Yeah loads of people were predicting Kendrick. I don't think getting the three headliners (two of which were already announced and the third we knew was headlining), one sub and one NME headliner correct marks someone out as ITK.

If it wasn't for the baffling headliner situation last year I bet most fake posters would have been that accurate. Everyone was predicting Travis Scott and Courteeners to sub, and a lot were predicting Wolf Alice to headline NME.

Edit: Oh yeah and Deadmau5 was already announced, too, wasn't he?

Edited by Gucci Piggy

5 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

The fact that Foos are in Belfast a week before R&L, is that just more of an indication towards Foos headlining? I mean it's all slightly coming together with all the sources that say they are headlining... More and more believable tbh. 

Lol you’re really apprehensive about this aren’t you?

• Upvote 1