Coachella 2017 Live Stream

BlackHole2006

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jobseeker said:

Does anyone know if they keep the videos up after the live stream has gone?

they replay most of the videos on a loop the next day until Saturday goes live.

I think the odd few don't get shown on the replay (presumably for contractual reasons), but they're usually the bigger ones, and will have been recorded live by someone, and put online within a few days. sites like dimeadozen should have pretty much all of them that are broadcast available to download within 24hrs.

Edited by ghostdancer1

Caught a bit of Bonobo after Lemon Twigs finished and I think it's wild that people don't think that's gonna work during the afternoon. It's practically what it's designed for! I know not all his stuff's like that but it largely sounded like what they used to put on those Ministry of Sound 'Chill Out 4' albums that they advertise w/ backdrops of beaches and parks and stuff.

Lemon Twigs looked brilliant. Songs definitely seem to come to life live. Completely unsurprised to have just read that they were Broadway players as kids - it'd be freaky if they were just normal kids that could rocket around stage playing all sorts of instruments and singing so strongly (at least in big bro's case). Was kinda resigned to missing them at Glasto but I sorely hope that doesn't happen now.

55 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Lemon Twigs looked brilliant. Songs definitely seem to come to life live. Completely unsurprised to have just read that they were Broadway players as kids - it'd be freaky if they were just normal kids that could rocket around stage playing all sorts of instruments and singing so strongly (at least in big bro's case). Was kinda resigned to missing them at Glasto but I sorely hope that doesn't happen now.

Haha didn't know that about them - was thinking while watching it 'that guy should be in theatre'.

2 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Haha didn't know that about them - was thinking while watching it 'that guy should be in theatre'.

Not just that.. check this! (I didn't watch it)

MV5BMTM3MzUyNzg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk3

1 minute ago, addicted2noise said:

Glass Animals seem far bigger in America than the UK

They're pretty big here too, as far as I can tell.

Someone's gonna have to reassure me about these guys' live cred because they're grating on me right now.

Yeah Glass Animals are getting a mad reception, and very well deserved. Clearly they've exploded in the last year, remember them getting a pretty small but enthusiastic crowd at Wilderness just last August which is a small fest to begin with. Really looking forward to seeing them again, presumably on Other stage.

Just now, dentalplan said:

Someone's gonna have to reassure me about these guys' live cred because they're grating on me right now.

They're ace! I mean, if you find them grating I doubt they'll change your mind much but I had a great time seeing them.