2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think they'll be there in some capacity, but not as a headliner.

Stick Coldplay and co in the longdrops and see if their light up wristbands still look so great when they're smothered in the only shit that is literally shitter than them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

There's definitely a lot to be said about sacrificing a headliner from any of the main stages and getting amongst the naughty corner before the queues stack up. Great shout.

Done this a few times, it's great for someone like me who can't handle late nights anymore!

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I agree about 2020...but I wouldn't bet against them being back on the road 5 years hence with Lindsey B back in the fold and the G still a possibility.

I don't know, one of them could quite possibly peg it in the next 5 years and put a permanent full stop on it all.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Yup, the current squabbles are just another chapter in the endless soap opera that is that band.

Just now, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I don't know, one of them could quite possibly peg it in the next 5 years and put a permanent full stop on it all.

Maybe.....but we all know by now that the only thing you can predict for certain is that is that it'll be interesting to watch. 

What a time to be alive.

2 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

I think the same could be said about vast majority of bands at Glastonbury.  How many average people could name 4 radiohead tracks 

Agreed. Imagine if the line-up was just people could name lots of tracks from. Abba here we come!

5 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I think they will be sensational. I am buzzing for them. I really hope they are announced.

I'll see you at the front of the Pyramid stage.

If the AC/DC reunion ends up happening they seem like an obvious choice for Glasto to try for in 3030 (got no idea if they'd be in budget). Elton John too on his goodbye tour. Then stick someone a bit newer on too (Kdot/Swift/Yonce/Stormzy etc.)

Edited by Mattymooz

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

If the AC/DC reunion ends up happening they seem like an obvious choice for Glasto to try for in 3030 (got no idea if they'd be in budget). Elton John too on his goodbye tour. Then stick someone a bit newer on too (Kdot/Swift/Yonce/Stormzy etc.)

Can't wait for Glastonbury 3030 hopefully we can reincarnate Prince by then.

• Like 1