Gorillaz

gmb1992

2 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Surely it's too late for it to be sent as physical tickets, I got two tickets this morning for the 02 brixton show and it said they'd be delivered? cant contact songkick either as support for the site seems to be down 

Not necessarily I've had tickets arrive a day after ordering in the past. Suppose there's a chance it'll just end up being etickets though.

5 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Surely it's too late for it to be sent as physical tickets, I got two tickets this morning for the 02 brixton show and it said they'd be delivered? cant contact songkick either as support for the site seems to be down 

I bought for the St Albans show from Songkick two weeks before the gig. Tickets arrived in a couple of days. It does seem rather tight, but if they send them right away it should be fine

I've bought from Eventim before and they've printed and posted same day, and that was for gigs months in advance. Songkick should be able to get physical ones out in a week.

The gig is on election day, so I need to remember to vote on my way to work (I normally do it on my way home).

Edited by Hugh Jass

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The gig is on election day, so I need to remember to vote on my way to work (I normally do it on my way home).

Yeah, I was going to post a reminder for those going to the gig. If you're going straight from work - remember to vote first thing! Don't want a bunch of disenfranchised Gorillaz fans! 

1 minute ago, Brownie30 said:

Two tickets bagged for this this morning! Do we reckon the full list of special guests will be turning up? 

I suspect a good number of them, yes. Damon has said they're getting the full lot for Margate, and this was specifically billed as 'a sneak peek of their Demon Dayz Margate show'

19 minutes ago, somecoolusername said:

Tickets for Brixton still available and can now be purchased without a code. You need the link though, as it's not listed on their live dates:

https://live.gorillaz.com/uk-tour/?cs-event=75909&utm_source=songkick&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2835&utm_content=official-artist-website-button 

Hero! Pretty sure I just booked the last standing ticket. Didn't think I'd ever catch them live as keep missing them, and was priced out of the o2 gig. 

2 hours ago, somecoolusername said:

Tickets for Brixton still available and can now be purchased without a code. You need the link though, as it's not listed on their live dates:

https://live.gorillaz.com/uk-tour/?cs-event=75909&utm_source=songkick&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2835&utm_content=official-artist-website-button 

Dude I sent this link over to pals and we earlier bagged a further 6 tickets to go with the 2 I got this morning!! Hero

Apologies for the cross post from the Demon Dayz thread, but probably more traffic here. I have a pair of tickets for the DD festival - face val of course - feel free to PM me and we can sort something. They're 'priority entry' if that means anything to you!

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I have someone whispering in my ear that Gorillaz will be doing a secret set.

I can't guarantee that's right, tho the person telling me has a perfect (tho only recent) history, so i reckon it probably is.

Curioser and curioser...

So which of the three TBAs would they be most likely to take?

Please be Saturday Other...

Edited by Hugh Jass

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I have someone whispering in my ear that Gorillaz will be doing a secret set.

I can't guarantee that's right, tho the person telling me has a perfect (tho only recent) history, so i reckon it probably is.

Good lord, this would be excellent!!

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Curioser and curioser...

So which of the three TBAs would they be most likely to take?

Please be Saturday Other...

the tip did include a suggestion of where (not necessarily a TBA slot), but I've chosen to not share that info in the interests of sanity, safety, and making sure what I say doesn't cause something to get cancelled.

They were superb on Sunday. They really were on that early for a 2 hour set with no support too so it's worth getting down early. A few friends of mine got caught in the queue to get in (they were enforcing the ID checking as promised) and missed the first 5 songs. Would love to see them again on the farm clashes permitting.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

the tip did include a suggestion of where (not necessarily a TBA slot), but I've chosen to not share that info in the interests of sanity, safety, and making sure what I say doesn't cause something to get cancelled.

Sounds somewhere fairly small...

Truth Stage? The TBA 10.30 Sunday night?

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Hmmmmmmm

Intriguing..... 

Could you even hint a speculated day and not venue? 

My friends dad is on their tour crew as of Monday just gone ( an important part of it but I don't want to say as may get him in trouble) on Sunday eve I asked him about glasto and his answer was "nothing that I'm aware of at this point" he really didn't seem like they were going to be there but he wouldn't have picked up the tour schedule until Monday, I'll probe him again see if he has any info now that would suggest they are heading to the farm

Edited by Razza_bezza

Just now, eFestivals said:

I couldn't if I wanted to, cos nothing of day was passed to me.

Fair enough. 

Strange how these secret slots are seemingly looking pretty "big" this year after Emily suggesting years ago that they would move away from such due to safety reasonings after the likes of Pulp and Radiohead in the Park...........I wonder why they are going down this road again (if in case they are)