FOO FIGHTERS to be announced at NME awards tomorrow?

dreader1988

5 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

C'mon, play nice. The guy's a newbie. 17 posts in. We need new people to stick around. Slag them off when they've been here a while, fair enough but don't scare them away before they get the chance to prove how crap their music tastes and grammar are. 

This made me decide to post, finally. Long time lurker here and I've picked up loads of great tips for my first Glasto this year. Oh and I love Muse and I'm really not keen on the Foos.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TheNoise said:

This made me decide to post, finally. Long time lurker here and I've picked up loads of great tips for my first Glasto this year. Oh and I love Muse and I'm really not keen on the Foos.

Welcome to the forum, TN. We're lovely here. All of us. Including Russy. And Gazza. You'll have more fun the more you post. As long as your grammar is up to scratch!

:)

Ben

15 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Welcome to the forum, TN. We're lovely here. All of us. Including Russy. And Gazza. You'll have more fun the more you post. As long as your grammar is up to scratch!

:)

Ben

9 minutes ago, st dan said:

.... And Pablo Honey is 9.

5 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Wonder if Neil will give me commission? :lol: 

Welcome, TheNoise. Do you sing Slade songs as your chat up line? Stick around. Posting becomes addictive.

Thanks for the welcome guys :D Pablo Honey is 3 for me, first three in reverse order. So excited about Radiohead, they're one of two bands I always regretted never seeing.  I do sing Slade songs but only in the shower, no chat up lines for me, I'm an old married lady :P

39 minutes ago, TheNoise said:

Pablo Honey is 3 for me, first three in reverse order. So excited about Radiohead, they're one of two bands I always regretted never seeing.  I do sing Slade songs but only in the shower, no chat up lines for me, I'm an old married lady :P

F-full list p-p-please

5 hours ago, James96 said:

If Foo Fighters put one of those passport map photos on social media tonight for tomorrow then maybe I can see an announcement happening, if they don't I reckon they'll be nothing.

Yeh, any Valentine's Glastonbury Announcement Love is looking more and more unlikely... Or any other sort of love for that matter! <_< Although tbf I was always a lot less hopeful of the latter!

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Yeh, any Valentine's Glastonbury Announcement Love is looking more and more unlikely... Or any other sort of love for that matter! <_< Although tbf I was always a lot less hopeful of the latter!

Nothing but love on these boards.

Actually that's not strictly true...but it'll hold for now :)

19 minutes ago, Quark said:

Nothing but love on these boards.

Actually that's not strictly true...but it'll hold for now :)

Unless you put Pablo Honey as somewhere other than 9, at the end of a grammatically incorrect message, yeh? The double-whammy would be just too much to handle. I think I'm learning, slowly... :)

1 hour ago, TheNoise said:

I can't be too controversial, it's only my first day.

46 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

And so the circle is complete as a Foo Fighters thread becomes a Radiohead list thread.

All we need now is a passing comment that a friends decorater bumped into Ian Brown in B&Q and told him the Stone Roses are headlining and we've got a full house.