West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

5 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'm probably more in this boat, I think they could take quite a prominent slot on the other stage, especially with that playing at Roskilde 

Good to see Erasure playing festivals also and not just supporting has beens

Would feel like an odd slot for them to me. Surely Friday Pyramid or a WH headliner. Been struggling badly for a Friday Pyramid hip-hop act so aye.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember someone posted a while ago saying that they'd heard the Pyramid headliners were Radiohead, Foo Fighters and A Tribe Called Quest. At the time we all just assumed there'd been a mix up and they meant West Holts headliners but maybe they are just playing late afternoon/early evening Pyramid.

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

Unpopular opinion on these boards but I'd much rather Tribe do Pyramid than headline WH.

If I got 

Radiohead

Tribe

Flaming Lips 

As my headliners, Id take that. I think Tribe would clash with another headliner I want to see.... so Id be happy with them on the Pyramid.

Could they sub?

12 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If the chips fall the right way then I could finish up there three nights out of three.......but all my eggs are in one basket and its worrying me a wee bit.

I could have had all 3 nights there too looking at predictions, but Radiohead are a must for me. The Flaming Lips too (if they play). The John Peel is the last major stage Ive never seen a headliner at, so Im hoping for the Flaming Lips to be there.

I wouldn't be adverse to a WH headliner at all. Underworld were top last year. Big crowd who were all up for it too.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Chaka Khan is in the the USA at Saratoga jazz festival on Saturday of Glastonbury, very unlikely she'll be able to do Friday on that basis

hoping she (and ATCQ) announces more dates as don't fancy wildlife or parklife if I can avoid them 

28 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

If it's any consolation I'm struggling to find a basket at the minute. Doubt ATCQ will headline West Holts. And Jacksons would be a just cos there's nowt else on for me. 

Circus field, or the SE Corner. 

Don't have to see a headliner. Myself and Wooderson sat in Williams Green drinking during Muse last year. 2nd Muse headliner slot we've done that for. A tradition now. 

Edited by The Nal

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

If it's any consolation I'm struggling to find a basket at the minute. Doubt ATCQ will headline West Holts. And Jacksons would be a just cos there's nowt else on for me. 

Last year I mooched around the SE when Adele was on. It was pretty quiet, saw a few bobbins djs and got hammered. Enjoyable evening.