West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Just to pre-warn, I saw The Jacksons at Bestival the other year and they were a bit weak. Jam-packed setlist, but it didn't go down like I expected it to... Maybe it was the crowd?

Yeah I'm certainly not wasting any time on em again. 

Anyone who needs to go off stage for a half-time break needs to pack it in, I reckon. 

29 minutes ago, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

Shit me. Can You Feel It is one of my favourite ever tunes!

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her?

????????????

I think "the tamperer" may take the prize for most bizarre pop name of the 90s. This tune didn't make a lot of sense as it was lifted from another house track about wanting to drop a house on a bitch only it missed out the bit about the house dropping and went straight into the chimney part which seemed like a strange question without the relevant house dropping info!

55 minutes ago, rubenz said:

I think "the tamperer" may take the prize for most bizarre pop name of the 90s. This tune didn't make a lot of sense as it was lifted from another house track about wanting to drop a house on a bitch only it missed out the bit about the house dropping and went straight into the chimney part which seemed like a strange question without the relevant house dropping info!

Yeah I remember being massively confused by the subtext as a kid and asking parents what it meant when it came on in the car. So it makes sense that they didn't know or at least pretended not to know about dropping houses on bitches.

Edited by dentalplan