Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

I feel the need to confess my sins.  Re-listening to The Bends today, and it's been so long I'd genuinely forgotten just how good it is.  That's not the problem...

Aside from odd songs, I never made it past OK Computer.  Like, none of them.  I've been living a lie.  AMSP and In Rainbows are currently downloading so I can correct this travesty.

I don't seek absolution, just needed to get that weight off my shoulders.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

I feel the need to confess my sins.  Re-listening to The Bends today, and it's been so long I'd genuinely forgotten just how good it is.  That's not the problem...

Aside from odd songs, I never made it past OK Computer.  Like, none of them.  I've been living a lie.  AMSP and In Rainbows are currently downloading so I can correct this travesty.

The Bends?  That album is entry level.

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

STOP! You need to listen to the albums in order to fully appreciate the artistic journey.

It's a fair point.  Kid A is now on its way.  And I think I'll go right back to Pablo Honey and do the lot.  Some people like boxsets; I like albums :)

28 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

or maybe somebody could make Quark a list in order of best - least best?

I think, maybe, there might be a few of those on here already I could go looking for! Chronological will do me fine :)

24 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah that ones Muse, not Radiohead. Easy mistake to make.

Solid response :D

3 hours ago, Quark said:

To get the real affect you have to wait the certified time gaps in between each album too. So please exile yourself from this thread until you've waited the 19 necessary years it took to go from Ok Computer to A Moon Shaped Pool. The albums aren't even that good, average at best to be honest, but the waiting for them is top class. 

• Upvote 1