Are we In or Out?

grumpyhack

Are we IN or OUT?  

666 members have voted

1. 1. Are we IN or OUT

• IN
    • OUT

47 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I think the Farage Leave poster stunt today could massively backfire. It's the kinda thing that will lose floating voters 

I hope so. I was going to say it's borderline racist, but I think 'borderline' is a bit inaccurate.

Here we have homeless, stateless refugees from war and Farage is actually trying to sell us on the idea of turning them away - and further more, that the only way to do this is to leave the EU.  What a c**t.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

I hope so. I was going to say it's borderline racist, but I think 'borderline' is a bit inaccurate.

Here we have homeless, stateless refugees from war and Farage is actually trying to sell us on the idea of turning them away - and further more, that the only way to do this is to leave the EU.  What a c**t.

Yeah definitely racist. He's a vile human being. 

7 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Horrifying news.  Utterly horrifying.  

Indeed! I've been flipping between BBC News and Sky and gave up on the latter when that stupid cow, Kay Burley, started talking about her in the past tense! Can't bear that woman.

Edited by JanieM28

Very saddened to see this happen.  I agree with what people have said throughout about the fearmongering and venom in this campaign (which I've largely tried to keep my voice out of) and I am extremely angry and upset about this at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Absolutely awful, you don't expect this sort of thing to happen here.

Has the Britain First thing been officially confirmed or is it a rumour based on assumption?

the guardian reports a named witness who says he heard it shouted during the attack. Presumably it'll stand up, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

5 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Absolutely awful, you don't expect this sort of thing to happen here.

Has the Britain First thing been officially confirmed or is it a rumour based on assumption?

statement from witness on the scene included that the man was shouting britian first as he carried out the act, take of that as you will, even if not I dont think this is a random attack do you? Just so happens jo cox is  one of those most passionate fighting the case for remain as well as one of the only ones with the moral grounding to campaign for unaccompanied Syrian children to be let into the uk, could that be why she was attacked? pretty likly if indeed the attacker had right wing leanings but thats for the police to work out.

Britian first are now denying any involvement btw, though they bloody well would!....but I wonder how much sleuthing itd take to uncover the fact that many of their members have links to groups like `redwatch` who actively encourage just this type of violent act against perceived `leftys`

Right now we just need to think of this poor woman and her family, she has a husband and 2 kids ffs!

If it does indeed turn out that this lunatic was motivated by political extremism then I think and I hope we finally see some crackdowns on these fucking assholes and the incitements they put out as `truths` but right now im just hoping she bloody well pulls through as it sounds like shes in a bad way, thoughts and wishes.

Screenshot going about of the Britain First Facebook page, first comment from one of their lot is;

"But even if he is a Britain First supporter you can't tarnish the whole group with the actions of a few, agreed?"

To which the first reply is;

"Could say the same about Muslims"

I'm sure they'll all be able to appreciate the irony. 

Edited by SwedgeAntilles
Grammar

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Britain First aside I really hope she pulls through. Eye-witness said he though he shot her three times which doesn't sound good. Would be absolutely horrible if she didn't make it.

Im thinking of her kids and her husband, hes just posting photos on his twitter of them kids and all in the flotilla yesterday, so sad.