See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Well... Yes.  I have in the past got an earlier coach.  I asked if it was ok when I was on-site, and they said it was fine, provided there was space.  And on every coach I've ever been on - there was space.

This mean, theoretically, that if you have a dog early coach coming back, you could sack it off and get onto a later one without much difficulty.  But, it's a bit like bringing a trolley along to a coach.  If everyone had the same bright idea, then you wouldn't be able to get on the coach at all.  You need big balls to try it and it would probably work...

I've got a 6:30 coach.  I don't want to be going to bed early on the Sunday.  I also don't fancy staying up all night.  I really don't fancy being stuck in Somerset..  Urgh.

A fine analogy of the situation there Sir. 7.30am is just a bit unpleasant, all the better for getting home earlier and in to my bed I suppose but aye, a wee bit too early. I really don't cope well with lack of sleep. The journey home was bad enough when it was about 10.30am I think? I'll think about it when I come to it I suppose! 

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

how are you all getting times?!?!?! damn you all!!! mine still hasnt come through hahah (manchester here)

I'll assume you got yours in the resale? I'm in the same position, frustrating seeing everyone get their times. I'm going from Leeds on the Wednesday and it seems most of the times being given out are reasonable (so far).

2 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

no i got mine in the october sale. however i did get 2 for friends in resale and asked for us all to be put together? maybe thats it?

Are you using the reference number you got when paying for your deposit? Or the reference number you got for when you paid off the balance?

Only the deposit reference will work. Give it a go hopefully your times are there :) 

3 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Didn't get the bus back last time as parents were in a Caravan so hitched a lift back with them so can't help you there I'm afraid.

I'm just gonna pull an all and dump my stuff in someone elses tent. 

Yeah that's my plan too. On the plus side, get back home by lunch time so longer recovery, and it's a realistic time to stay up all night for. 6am would be harder to manage!

16 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Are you using the reference number you got when paying for your deposit? Or the reference number you got for when you paid off the balance?

Only the deposit reference will work. Give it a go hopefully your times are there :) 

THANK YOU! 

This worked, 8am, not bad at all :D however i dont think the other 2 got the same coach, ah well.

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

@NommaG have you been on a seetickets coach from Lincoln before? Where does it leave from if so? I got NE coach last year and went from the bus station. 

I haven't,, but the last few years it has gone from just off Broadgate in the City centre.. near the Premier Inn around Unity Square.

15 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

6.30am....

i dont think we will be making that lol.

I always used to be amazed how I ever made my coach home but somehow I did! I'm going to seriously enjoy being able to sleep on the way back

Edited by Lucy92

2 minutes ago, NommaG said:

I haven't,, but the last few years it has gone from just off Broadgate in the City centre.. near the Premier Inn around Unity Square.

I'll forward that onto my travelling companion. I'm from Durham so I have no idea where that is! Can we be driven to it? Thanx 

Edited by Curlygirl

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

I hope us resale folk get them soon! Anyone get coach in the resale last year? Did they get decent times? 

I got resale last year, got coach ticket times email around 21st May, got allocated the 12.15 from Bham, which with all the traffic chaos actually beat the 6am one. But yeah wasn't the early one, not sure how many go from Bham daily though. Where you going from?

Town: Birmingham
Coach Number: 218
Seats: 39 - 44 
Departure Info: 

Depart: WEDS 12:15

Return: MON 09:00 

Not keen on that later start on the Wednesday, was hoping for an early 6am one. Hopefully all the good camping spots won't be taken when we get there.

Any efesters on the same coach?

Departing Liverpool 10am, leaving Glasto 10:30am. Absolutely perfect!!! 

With regards to folk saying the seating is a free for all, I think bloody not. I've been allocated seats 1 & 2 and I want to keep my view approaching the festival for the first time :lol:

8 hours ago, Perks said:

I got resale last year, got coach ticket times email around 21st May, got allocated the 12.15 from Bham, which with all the traffic chaos actually beat the 6am one. But yeah wasn't the early one, not sure how many go from Bham daily though. Where you going from?

Going from taunton :)