Silver Hayes Lineup

pastorofmuppets

3 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

Will Carl Cox be on last on the glade or the same time as most other headliners? I want to see him but want to see LCD as well. If he's on after the main headliners then it's going to be packed

There's usually a fairly big DJ set on after the main headliners, so that's where I'd imagine he'll play.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lukemack said:

I'm hoping for the small time (or near enough) as the Pyramid headliners, will be packed otherwise.

Nic Fanciulli was packed on the Thursday last year imagine Cox to draw a even bigger crowd

Was it that packed? I was on the edge of the tent by a pole so it didn't seem too bad

4 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

the only time i have been to Silver Hayes was to watch the two bears in 13 I think

that was fun, surely they will be on somewhere 

I really do hope so and hopefully live. That would top things off for me if 2 bears were to be on.

3 minutes ago, lukemack said:

I'm suprised Richie Hawtin isn't there, seems to be playing everywhere this summer, with Enter no longer running in Space.

We've still got the line ups from The Glade, Arcadia, Beat Hotel, The Common, Shangri-la, Unfairground & Block 9 etc to come, I always think glasto caters very well in terms of house/techno music.

I know kinda hoped Richie would play. He played twice in two days in 2014 but before that he hadnt played for what 15 years or something??? Probably wont be back till 2025 now haha

2 minutes ago, MikeJ86 said:

Elrow are currently doing a world tour, they have a tent at parklife. That would have been a brilliant booking for the Blues on thursday night. The only problem there is the sound quality after 12. 

Possibly one for LBHQ.

Maybe something that would come and as soon as i seen the world tour thing i thought Glastonbury straight away but sadly it isn't to be. Just imagining that on the Blues and man it would be so good. Thats something though, the sound on Blues was terrible last year for Circoloco especially when it got late so maybe they've just said nah it wasn't good enough for us anymore thanks for having us. 

6 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

Was it that packed? I was on the edge of the tent by a pole so it didn't seem too bad

I git there a while into the set, and you could just about get passed the trees in the glade was great though. Think the majority of people there where just the usual what's going on here types..

Also Elrow would be brilliant in the Downlow or London Underground

Edited by lukemack

4 minutes ago, lukemack said:

I git there a while into the set, and you could just about get passed the trees in the glade was great though. Think the majority of people there where just the usual what's going on here types..

A good old elrow tranny disco. 

8 minutes ago, lukemack said:

Ive always thought the London Underground is another amazing venue wasted on DnB n garage n what have you.

* Googles Radiola Serra Alta *

Hailing from the city of Triunfo, in the interior of the northeastern Brazilian state of Pernambuco, Radiola Serra Alta are a production duo working with a mix of local traditional music and electronic music. Their music seeks to bridge the arid, high plains of Pernambuco with the experimental depths of the international underground music scene.

Dressed in masks and costumes (depicting the local folkloric characters from the Triunfo carnival, Veinha and Careta), Radiola Serra Alta presents what they call modern electrococo based on the rhythms of coco de roda and forró.

http://www.kafundorecords.com/artists/radiola-serra-alta/

* waggles eyebrows *

My plan is to walk into West holts off my tits and listen to the music coming from each stage and join the one I like the most, after that, if i haven't worked it out after an hour or so I'll probably ask someone who I'm listening to - although the dj might have already swapped over by then. I'm sure I'll still have a loverly time though

7 minutes ago, cowmadiddy said:

My plan is to walk into West holts off my tits and listen to the music coming from each stage and join the one I like the most, after that, if i haven't worked it out after an hour or so I'll probably ask someone who I'm listening to - although the dj might have already swapped over by then. I'm sure I'll still have a loverly time though

that's been my plan for the last 26 years

Edited by 5co77ie

7 minutes ago, cowmadiddy said:

I think I can guess which stage you'll like the best.

I am so excited - I don't know whether its because theres is a line up - an actual announcement but also because of some the names on it... very exited to see NAO, Kano, Craig David, Luck and Neat, Wstrn and so many more...

Its really happening, Glastonbury is really round the corner!!

Im really pleased with this! Premo, Dj Yoda, Baloji, Four Tet, Craig David (didnt even know that he was still active), NAO, Mura Masa, Blackalicious

And i cant believe no one has mentioned Tom Misch here, he is so friggin talented and the biggest must see for me from this poster besides Dj Premier ofc.

Its gonna be soo many clashes this year...

3 hours ago, sloseph said:

yeah i'd class him as mostly Hip Hop

he did his Breakfast of Champions album live on the Glade last year which was one of my festival highlights

It was highly impressive. Every year I'm desperate for something to kick start my Sunday when I'm struggling with hangover #4. In 2015 it was this that revived me.