Silver Hayes Lineup

pastorofmuppets

Was hoping for Sasha and Digweed and the others but as normal they are totally ignoring that huge genre of dance music. Seems the main organiser of SH hates that genre. Luckily the glade organisers are a little broader. The problem is that the vast majority of silver Hayes ends up filling the south east corner. Some amazing cutting edge and great names here but certainly does not represent the whole dance spectrum.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fabrizzo said:

Good,my favourites:Craig David’s TS5, DJ Premier, Netsky, Yoda,  Lee Stratch Perry, Four Tet, Annie Mac, Dua Lipa,Mr Vegas,Ms Dynamite,Mungo's Hifi,One Giant Leap,Smith e Mighty,Will Saul.

I think we have similar taste.  There's a few names on your list I've not heard of which I'll now be checking out. Thanks Fabrizzo.

5 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

I'm hoping Ms Dynamite does a late night Blues set like she did in 2014. I missed it but it looked great and would mean I didn't have to miss any other headliners. Lee Scratch Perry to do the same please and thank you.

Was she any good? I caught about 10 mins on the way back to the tent and from what i remember she just sang the chorus to Wile Out for 10mins.

7 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Apologies if already discussed but who do we think will be the Blues hosts on the thursday? ie The Circo loco slot of last year?

According the the areas page on the Glastonbury website 'Special input on the Thursday evening from some of the best local Bristol house DJ's'. I think they've run out of money or something. Circoloco for two years and in 2013 it was Visionquest so wonder whats gone on.

6 hours ago, wozwebs said:

When the poster came out I used Spotify to listen to some of the names i hadn't heard of and Dua Lipa stood out. Great catchy pop songs and she's gorgeous to boot. On my must see list. Sonic stage presumably? Sounds great live here too:

Thanks for this, never heard of her before, sounds great!!!

12 minutes ago, TaylorT said:

According the the areas page on the Glastonbury website 'Special input on the Thursday evening from some of the best local Bristol house DJ's'. I think they've run out of money or something. Circoloco for two years and in 2013 it was Visionquest so wonder whats gone on.

Looks like they've saved a bit for most of the line up. Can't say there is anything that really stands out this year. I'm sure its been invested in other areas so not worried.

16 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

I just don't see Stormzy headlining Sonic for some reason, but it may just be wishful thinking.

Skepta played Wow at like 8pm-ish last year and I'd say he was much bigger than Stormzy is now.

he'd probably only do about a 30min set, so definitely can't see him being Sonic headliner.

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Skepta played Wow at like 8pm-ish last year and I'd say he was much bigger than Stormzy is now.

he'd probably only do about a 30min set, so definitely can't see him being Sonic headliner.

I dont see it either. Same as Annie Mac. I think she'll be warm up for whoever is headlining. Or maybe host the essential mix like they do in Ibiza.