Adele sub headliner?

Mark Pooler

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

He is posting videos and giving his opinion...and what? If he doesn't think In Rainbows was any goos then he doesn't. The rest of you are so full of it whenever it comes Radiohead potential so why shouldn't he be?

I'd go and watch Jessie J over Radiohead as well.....because I prefer the person. I'm not a big fan at all but I'll certainly be moving from the Pyramid if they are subbing Adele and coming back rather than enduring it.

what the fuck 

47 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

So you endorse the calling of people c**ts when they don't agree with you?

Thats good to know. You cu...... (Joke!)

No I don't endorse it but I've been called things on here by others that are uncalled for so how is it any different?

Some guy the other day said I should go and get poisoned!....at least he's only calling you a c**t.....normal phrase around friends n all.

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

No I don't endorse it but I've been called things on here by others that are uncalled for so how is it any different?

Some guy the other day said I should go and get poisoned!....at least he's only calling you a c**t.....normal phrase around friends n all.

That was a line from a Radiohead song that you chose to take seriously to provoke outrage. You even tried to go running to Neil. It was fairly pathetic.

With all that in mind, calling someone who disagrees with a c*t is worse.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

That was a line from a Radiohead song that you chose to take seriously to provoke outrage. You even tried to go running to Neil. It was fairly pathetic.

With all that in mind, calling someone who disagrees with a c*t is worse.

Not really you idiot!.....why the fuck would I know it was a Radiohead song?.....the guy apologised about it end of the day so clearly knew it wasn't normal.

Running?.....I tagged him in a comment lol. Pathetic.....that is you lot having a moan about someone you don't even know calling you a c**t!....get the fuck over it lol. Not really you prat!!!

Edited by thewayiam

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Not really you idiot!.....why the fuck would I know it was a Radiohead song?.....the guy apologised about it end of the day so clearly knew it wasn't normal.

Running?.....I tagged him in a comment lol. Pathetic.....that is you lot having a moan about someone you don't even know calling you a c**t!....get the fuck over it lol. Not really you prat!!!

Name calling: The only way to win an argument online. I bow to your superior use of the word prat.

There's far too much 'me knows best' on here. Music is a matter of opinions. Some people like Radiohead. Some like Metallica. Some like One Direction. Its all what the individual likes. Would be a boring world if everyone like same thing and a boring festival.

just enjoy what makes you happy and leave others to.do the same. I can guarantee me and my mates will split up a lot over the 3 main days.

57 minutes ago, Ben Holland said:

There's far too much 'me knows best' on here. Music is a matter of opinions. Some people like Radiohead. Some like Metallica. Some like One Direction. Its all what the individual likes. Would be a boring world if everyone like same thing and a boring festival.

just enjoy what makes you happy and leave others to.do the same. I can guarantee me and my mates will split up a lot over the 3 main days.

Dude, you really shoulda been here for Brit Awards night. Hate, judgement and misanthropy all delivered in equal measure with a soupçon of comedic élan. 

With the general consensus being that Little Mix were the best thing if the night.

23 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Dude, you really shoulda been here for Brit Awards night. Hate, judgement and misanthropy all delivered in equal measure with a soupçon of comedic élan. 

With the general consensus being that Little Mix were the best thing if the night.

1, Little Mix

2, Justin Beibers' Tropical Jacket

3. Father John Misty knocking out a couple of texts while looking underwhelmed

Edited by rubenz

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I think I can hear somebody who needs a hug....... Come here WayJam..... Virtual hug. Let it all out. 

37 minutes ago, rubenz said:

1, Little Mix

2, Justin Beibers' Tropical Jacket

3. Father John Misty knocking out a couple of texts while looking underwhelmed

1. c**t

2. Berk

3. Steaming great wazzock

4. Dipstick

5. In Rainbows

6. Prat