Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

The BBC have Jess Glynne confirmed to play:

"Pop star Adele has announced she will headline the Pyramid Stage at this year's Glastonbury Festival.

Jeff Lynne's ELO have been announced for the Sunday afternoon "legends" lot, which in recent years has been filled by Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie and Kenny Rogers.

PJ Harvey and Jess Glynne are the only other confirmed acts on the bill. The festival traditionally waits until the final tranche of tickets have been sold, following the spring resale, before revealing its full line-up."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Futurism said:

The BBC have Jess Glynne confirmed to play:

"Pop star Adele has announced she will headline the Pyramid Stage at this year's Glastonbury Festival.

Jeff Lynne's ELO have been announced for the Sunday afternoon "legends" lot, which in recent years has been filled by Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie and Kenny Rogers.

PJ Harvey and Jess Glynne are the only other confirmed acts on the bill. The festival traditionally waits until the final tranche of tickets have been sold, following the spring resale, before revealing its full line-up."

She self confirmed herself by accident during a radio interview a week or so back.

On 19/11/2015 at 3:01 AM, eastynh said:

I will be there mate. Not sure what state I will be in though by the Sunday evening though. St Etienne into Stereo MC's would be very nice.

12 hours ago, davidd said:

Agree completely, the atmosphere there was incredible, like a party from the old days with the whole crowd having it. Ended up in the south east corner until the sun came up and was one of the best sunday nights i've ever had at Glastonbury. Coach home was pretty tough going.

31 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I will be there mate. Not sure what state I will be in though by the Sunday evening though. St Etienne into Stereo MC's would be very nice.

Pretty much nailed on but really was after seeing PJ , never mind. 

I fully intend to go out with an almighty fucking bang this year, straight up to S.E. corner as none of the pyramid headliners appeal in the slightest (least of all Coldplay- on a sunday night ?? )  so it's a piece of piss getting straight in . 

12 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

http://www.nathanielrateliff.com/home

This lot told me they are booked when I asked them "The Question" a couple of weeks ago. They then immediately said that they weren't meant to tell anyone. So I thought I'd leave it a couple of weeks before posting ;)

Been an SR for a while. hope its a TBC soon :)