Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The life of Pablo said:

Went to see Isaac Gracie last night at Tynemouth, managed to find out he's definitely playing Glastonbury! 19:40, BBC introducing stage on the Saturday. 

Good work!

Harry Koisser, lead singer of the band Peace has just tweeted 

"Can't wait for first Glasto since I got snapchat"

No idea if he's self confirming Peace, or if he's just gonna be kicking around taking pictures and putting filters on them....

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

Did he make a move on your missus or something? I have absolutely no idea who he is, had hre done something really bad?

My very little personal experience of Peace leads me to think he's a c**t, it's nothing personal, he might be a nice bloke (unlikely) 

the full biggles itinary for this year is....

So, to update your wonderful records, Biggles will be playing the Crossiant Neuf Bandstand on the Weds afternoon at 2.30.

& will be playing at The Market Bandstand ( Babylon stage? ) on Sat pm @ 3 o`clock.

We`ll also be running the customary `Church Service` on the Sunday 11am til noon, Crossiant Neuf Bandstand.

Jolly Jock will be playing one solo spot on the Thursday evening at 8.30 in the Groovy Movie solar cinema.

Quantic just self confirmed. West Holts. 

"Announcing the 1000 WATTS TOUR! 

After a successful Tropical Elevation tour in America, Canada, the UK and Europe, Quantic is ready to bring some tropical reggae-roots and dub-infused rhythms to his live set. This time, there will be a heavy nod to the new "Quantic Presenta Flowering Inferno release: 1000 Watts" and special guests Christopher Ellis & Nidia Gongora! More guests to be announced. 

Tickets on sale now!"

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The album he'll be touring isn't out for a few weeks yet, but the previous Flowering Inferno stuff exists in the sort of sweet spot where reggae meets other tropical rhythms.

Lovin' it! Thanks goodness there's at least one reggae act on WH, Music & venue & cider best of combinations, as in previous years with Steel Pulse, Jimmy Cliff, the Wailers, Eddie Grant, Toots & The Maytals...

Great news about Quantic, they've been on my list of 'bands I need to see' for a while now.

Oh, and in defence of that bloke from Peace, he's been quite outspoken about people not groping girls at gigs. The music may be terrible, but he's at least used his voice for some good.