Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JanieM28 said:

He's 80 years old and has usually been a bit mumbly even when he was much younger. Also, I saw him being interviewed with Emily a few weeks ago and she jumped in to correct him a couple of times. It was almost as if she was 'covering his back' in case he said something he shouldn't. 

Yeah suppose it could just be an age thing. Doesn't sound right though. Almost like he's had a mild stroke or something.

He's physically such a large and strong man I didn't immediately think this was an age thing as he looks consirable younger.

this video tells us nothing about Radiohead. Hope we get some news on this soon. 

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

Tinker sounds better on my iPhone speakers tonight than it did in person first night in Amsterdam. Still not convinced it should be a live staple but improved for sure. 

Yeah I'm with you. From watching both on a crappy stream, it definitely sounds better now than at the first show. 

I knew they'd bring it out on this tour!

I tell you what, the Primavera set list will be fascinating. The festival shows could be a real 'greatest hits' affair.

Certainly puts to bed any ideas that they wouldn't play a casual fan friendly Pyramid sub slot.

Looking at the setlists so far, very happy with the core set of songs with the exception of the bit meh Desert Island Disk. Loving the variety of additional choices so far, pretty impressive for only 3 dates - reckon the list will be a fair bit longer by the end of the week.

Would be happy with a mid set dirge on Friday (Gloaming/Fake Plastic Trees) - don't want to be holding onto a piss for the best part of 3 hours.....  If they could save the other for the Friday after - perfection.

Still preferred the set we got 2nd night in Amsterdam just about - There There is one of their top 5 live songs IMO so any setlist which misses it out is missing something. Plus Talk Show Host! 

But this was amazing - they played stuff of every single album which is very rare. And Creep sounded really good even over the stream! 

By the time we get to London the set lists might be very interesting.