LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

I admire the optimism. I really do.

no i'm joking. i have no idea. i guess there not being another suitable sub listed puts the most doubt on Disclosure being a Other headliner. LCD on Other and Disclosure on the Pyramid makes far more sense than most of the other scenarios 

Just now, Tuna said:

I admire the optimism. I really do.

Is there anything actually linking Disclosure with that slot though? Other than the fact there are 4 bands for 3 Other stage headline slots? The only 'rumours' I've seen on here are Disclosure headlining the Other stage after Bastille.

• There has been plenty of info suggesting LCD are headlining the Other.
  • New Order are nailed on to headline the Other.
  • Sources saying BMTH are headlinng the Other.
  • Sources saying Disclosure are headling the Other after Bastille.

Just now, jparx said:

Is there anything actually linking Disclosure with that slot though? Other than the fact there are 4 bands for 3 Other stage headline slots? The only 'rumours' I've seen on here are Disclosure headlining the Other stage after Bastille.

• There has been plenty of info suggesting LCD are headlining the Other.
  • New Order are nailed on to headline the Other.
  • Sources saying BMTH are headlinng the Other.
  • Sources saying Disclosure are headling the Other after Bastille.

nothing besides the fact that we thought our three Other headliners were LCD, NO and BMTH which left Disclosure as a Pyramid sub for lack of a better place. ideally we'll end up with Disclosure Friday, NO Saturday and LCD Sunday with BMTH below them. couldn't hazard a guess at who then subs Adele - maybe there is an unannounced act slotting in there - but those set of Other headliners make the most sense to me (and work strongly in my favour)

Just now, FloorFiller said:

nothing besides the fact that we thought our three Other headliners were LCD, NO and BMTH which left Disclosure as a Pyramid sub for lack of a better place. ideally we'll end up with Disclosure Friday, NO Saturday and LCD Sunday with BMTH below them. couldn't hazard a guess at who then subs Adele - maybe there is an unannounced act slotting in there - but those set of Other headliners make the most sense to me (and work strongly in my favour)

I still see it as though we have 4 bands rumoured to headline the Other stage, yet no one rumoured to play before Adele. I don't think we should naturally assume that one of those 4 is playing before Adele simply because 4 doesn't go into 3. 

2 could play on the same day, BMTH could headline the JPT (so could LCD at a stretch), Disclosure could 'close' the stage after one of the headliners...or BMTH could sub Adele :P

One thing's for sure...we need that fucking stage split poster!

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Saturdays have a 7:30am? Are you sure?

They do, GEOFF.

There's like tv channels working and everything. It's not just white noise or a potters wheel or a windmill going round, in a late 1950s gif stylee either. Increds.

I can't see LCD Soundsystem not headlining the Other if that's the biggest stage under Pyramid. They've a pretty big fan base over here and just makes a lot of sense, especially considering their headlining the likes of Electric Picnic so they've obviously got the pull.

Cant wait for them regardless of where they play. They were a big reason why I went for a Glasto ticket and I honestly thought I'd never get the chance to see them live!

1 hour ago, Johnkhutch said:

I can't see LCD Soundsystem not headlining the Other if that's the biggest stage under Pyramid. They've a pretty big fan base over here and just makes a lot of sense, especially considering their headlining the likes of Electric Picnic so they've obviously got the pull.

Cant wait for them regardless of where they play. They were a big reason why I went for a Glasto ticket and I honestly thought I'd never get the chance to see them live!

I'd assume they'd have to be an other headliner and with: NO Saturday