• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TornShaun said:

reading.png

Interesting things to note:

Danny Brown surely must be headlining the 1xtra on Friday

WSS pushed down to The Pit is a bit unfortunate, would have loved to see them on the main.

KoRn definitely on the main.

Migos on the main stage? wasn't expecting that at all

Grouplove must be headlining the FR stage right?

Charli XCX isn't on the NME or FR stage... Does this mean shes on the dance stage????

Giggs are on the main stage on Sunday

8 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Interesting things to note:

Danny Brown surely must be headlining the 1xtra on Friday

WSS pushed down to The Pit is a bit unfortunate, would have loved to see them on the main.

KoRn definitely on the main.

Migos on the main stage? wasn't expecting that at all

Grouplove must be headlining the FR stage right?

Charli XCX isn't on the NME or FR stage... Does this mean shes on the dance stage????

Giggs are on the main stage on Sunday

Yeah I think it must mean Charli XCX is on the dance stage. It was odd enough last time, I dunno why it's happening again.

Don't think Grouplove would have to headline,

Surprised Danny Brown and FBZ are back on 1xtra. Also surprised that Amazons and The Hunna are on FR. At least The Amazons will be up against the indie onslaught on main stage but they'll both be fairly busy.

Kasabian, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, Jimmy Eat World, Circa Waves, Rat Boy, Mallory Knox, ???, ???
You Me At Six, ???, Tory Lanez

Eminem, Major Lazer, Korn, Migos, At The Drive-In, The Pretty Reckless, ???, Moose Blood, ???
Flume, Everything Everything, Glass Animals

Muse, ???, ???, Blossoms, Architects, Giggs, ??? Against The Current, ???
HAIM, Halsey, Wiley

Edited by JSmurphy

Just now, JSmurphy said:

Kasabian, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, ???, Circa Waves, Rat Boy, Mallory Knox, ???, ???
You Me At Six, ???, Tory Lanez

Eminem, Major Lazer, Korn, Migos, ???, The Pretty Reckless, ???, Moose Blood, ???
Flume, Everything Everything, Glass Animals

Muse, ???, ???, Blossoms, Architects, Giggs, ??? Against The Current, ???
HAIM, Halsey, Wiley

You're missing ATDI and JEW, both confirmed main. But yeah minor changes aside that's how I've just put it on the Leeds clashfinder I just did up.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You're missing ATDI and JEW, both confirmed main. But yeah minor changes aside that's how I've just put it on the Leeds clashfinder I just did up.

I was gonna say you forgot Goldie, and checked his site and he's removed his Reading/Leeds tour dates :/ 

1 minute ago, TornShaun said:

I was gonna say you forgot Goldie, and checked his site and he's removed his Reading/Leeds tour dates :/ 

He'll probably still be playing but told to remove it after someone spotted it. Best just to wait I suppose. Could add Judas to the bottom of the Kasabian day but still, it makes minimal difference until announcement.

Just now, dentalplan said:

He'll probably still be playing but told to remove it after someone spotted it. Best just to wait I suppose. Could add Judas to the bottom of the Kasabian day but still, it makes minimal difference until announcement.

Do you think he'll headline over Marshmellow though?

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ahh well spotted. 30 Seconds to Mars are about to drop new music so still could be in the reckoning for the Sunday, less so than Skepta or Chance, but still feasible. 

Just now, TornShaun said:

Do you think he'll headline over Marshmellow though?

Nah iirc he's on Andy C's day anyway, because I had to double check he wasn't just performing with Andy C but the Creamfields lineup suggests they're not.

4 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Ahh well spotted. 30 Seconds to Mars are about to drop new music so still could be in the reckoning for the Sunday, less so than Skepta or Chance, but still feasible. 

Uhhh yeah maybe. We must be looking at a Wireless headliner and one other at this point. 30STM would be weaker than any of those and I'd be surprised that they weren't on the lineup at stuff like Frequency too if they were over, but yeah maybe.

9 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

That'll suit me perfectly. 

Billy Talent, While She Sleeps and Gojira as headliners?

I think the other day is the Lock Up, going off the two announced days being Pit days. I was thinking it had to be Rise Against, or a lot less likely but The Offspring.

While She Sleeps would seem a bit of a weak one to me after recent Pit headliners but they did last subheadline it so it's not that wild.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I think the other day is the Lock Up, going off the two announced days being Pit days. I was thinking it had to be Rise Against, or a lot less likely but The Offspring.

While She Sleeps would seem a bit of a weak one to me after recent Pit headliners but they did last subheadline it so it's not that wild.

They've lost a bit of momentum though so think they'll sub the pit again.

Just now, Shikari20 said:

No lock up this year then? Or just no bands been announced for it 

Lock Up will be on the Sunday as The Pit is only down for Friday and Sat (based on the Reading info so Leeds will be different). Guessing no acts announced for it as there is no info on it atm

The line up in that format seems to have been taken down from each site, but if you click on an artist in the A-Z listing it still says which stage they are playing - those that didn't appear on the splits poster just don't show a stage when you click on (e.g. those you'd expect on the Dance stage).

I know I've said many a time that he's not suitable for R+L but the way they've just dropped that announcement now makes me think The Weeknd is gonna play. Sunday at Wireless sold out this morning and he's not exclusive.

Saturday only sold out last week though and Skepta seems a lot more realistic so I'll go with that.