Winslow Leach

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in. Might even go to that Brixton show anyway but surely she has to be at the festival now? John Peel sub perhaps?

Yep I think JPT would take her well, don't see her headlining The Park, and she'd have to play too early on the other stage for it to be effective

For me it's all about Muse. After watching their performance on TV in 2010 - I told myself I HAD to go to Glasto (I knew that they wouldn't play again so soon) - but the very real prospect of seeing them maybe just a bit too much for my heart to handle - either that or the stress of T-Day.

I'd also love to see-

Sigur Ros

Radiohead

Royal Blood

Bring Me The Horizon (I think their latest album may push them over into being a glasto booking)

Hurts

Gogol Bordello

Weezer

Stereophonics

On Monsters and Men

...and it's never going to happen but RHCP

As much as I agree, I think that at glastonbury they could be an exception. Remember Shikari headlined the JP last year, that must've been seen as a risky booking (pretty much asking for carnage) I think Bring Me could possible headline the other. The other stage headliners are always more diverse than the ones on the pyramid - they have massive appeal in thier own areas, and maybe not much to the average festival goer.

It's probably not going to happen, but i'd like to be surprised!

I'd give any one of my vital organs to see bmth at glasto don't think it would happen but they were incredible at Leeds!!

I had such a good lineup last year I'm struggling to think of people I really want to be on the line up that actually might

I've got a little hope Flight of the Conchords might come along, there were rumors of a 2016 tour at some point this year

some more Hip Hop would be brilliant, I'd love to see Aesop Rock make an appearance but I can't see that happening

pyramid headliner wise i'd be happy with U2, Coldplay and James Blunt. The Libertines were my only stand out Pyramid act last year so I'd happy swerve the entire stage this time

pyramid headliner wise i'd be happy with U2, Coldplay and James Blunt. The Libertines were my only stand out Pyramid act last year so I'd happy swerve the entire stage this time

wouldn't feel right to not see anything at the Pyramid. nothing quite compares to seeing an act on that stage, or even better, closing that stage

Wish list off the top of my head...

London Grammar (WANT WANT WANT WANT)

Massive Attack

Portishead

Bear's Den

Leon Bridges (really regret standing in the rain for Alabama Shakes instead of seeing him in the JPT)

Elbow (yeah not exactly ground-breaking, but I do love a good singalong whilst the sun sets)

Rage Against the Machine

Public Service Broadcasting

Jungle

The XX

New York Brass Band (think they're there every year, I hope so anyway)

Wolf Alice

Foo Fighters

QOTSA

Eagles of Death Metal

Elton John

Submotion Orchestra

Bonobo

The War on Drugs

I Am Kloot

James

Goldfrapp

The Orb

I don't want for much...

BlackHole2006's Glastonbury Weekend Hopefully:

Friday:

Buzzcocks Other Stage

St. Germain Avalon Stage

Steve Harley Acoustic

New Order Other Stage

Saturday:

LA Preist Park Stage

Andrew W.K John Peel

Jeff Lynne West Holts

Earth Wind & Fire West Holts

Sunday

Shamir Pyramid

DEVO Park Stage

Jeff Lynne or Duran Duran Pyramid

Bjork West Holts/Other

Yes I'm bored.

Edited by BlackHole2006

Glad I have a ticket so I can speculate. Yay.

Radiohead (I'll keep wishing til it happens)

Mogwai

Frightened Rabbit

Queens

Jayhawks

Ed Harcourt

Gomez

Modest Mouse

Sage Francis

Anthony and the Johnsons

B Dolan - totally on Leftfield. That'd be amazing.

My Morning Jacket

Frank Ocean

The Roots