Winslow Leach

Glad I have a ticket so I can speculate. Yay.

Radiohead (I'll keep wishing til it happens)

Mogwai

Frightened Rabbit

Queens

Jayhawks

Ed Harcourt

Gomez

Modest Mouse

Sage Francis

Anthony and the Johnsons

B Dolan - totally on Leftfield. That'd be amazing.

My Morning Jacket

Frank Ocean

The Roots

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Edited by sloseph

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I think JPT would take her well, don't see her headlining The Park, and she'd have to play too early on the other stage for it to be effective

I think it depends on how her new album does (which is due to come out in the next couple of weeks). Considering she now has major label backing she might be too big for the JP tent.

Now that tickets are secured I can put some thought into this:

Realistically:

Radiohead, QOTSA, Fleetwood Mac, Stone Roses,The Cure, James, First Aid Kit, Kraftwek, Royal Blood, Elton (legend slot), PJ Harvey, BRMC, The Kills, Soul wax (as a band), Franz Ferdinand

Unlikely but would love:

Bowie, Pulp, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Pigeon Detectives.

Edited by Hugh Jass

fuck it, ticket secured - let's do this:

Radiohead

Los Campesinos!

Action Bronson (so fun at Bestival)

Sexwitch/Bat For Lashes

Beach House

Ought

Beck

Weezer (it's got to happen one year, and they have new material on the horizon i believe)

Four Tet (every year)

Chvrches

D'Angelo

Deafheaven (never gonna happen, but it should)

LCD Soundsystem (fingers crossed the rumours are true)

Deerhunter

Wilco

Waxahatchee

Grimes

Destroyer

DIIV

How To Dress Well

Japandroids

Youth Lagoon

Joanna Newsom

Will Smith

YG

Rhye

actually not that many 'must sees' for me this year - the last couple of years have ticked most of them off

Edited by FloorFiller

fuck it, ticket secured - let's do this:

Radiohead

Los Campesinos!

Action Bronson (so fun at Bestival)

Sexwitch/Bat For Lashes

Beach House

Ought

Beck

Weezer (it's got to happen one year, and they have new material on the horizon i believe)

Four Tet (every year)

Chvrches

D'Angelo

Deafheaven (never gonna happen, but it should)

LCD Soundsystem (fingers crossed the rumours are true)

Deerhunter

Wilco

Waxahatchee

Grimes

Destroyer

DIIV

How To Dress Well

Japandroids

Youth Lagoon

Joanna Newsom

Will Smith

YG

Rhye

actually not that many 'must sees' for me this year - the last couple of years have ticked most of them off

There are LCD Soundsystem rumours?!?

on the official Coachella forums somebody has claimed they're reforming to headline it. might be utter bollocks, but i;ve got my fingers crossed. would make a fantastic Other headliner

Yes for me please, but Grinderman did this for Coachella and not since, so if it is true, it may only be for Coachella.

Yes for me please, but Grinderman did this for Coachella and not since, so if it is true, it may only be for Coachella.

Grinderman reformed only a year after they'd initially split (and also, it's the same lineup as the Bad Seeds isn't it? so didn't require much as the Bad Seeds were already playing). LCD Reforming would require a whole band to get back together, plus light shows and everything else that comes along with it. if they did reform, i doubt it'd end at just Coachella. how likely Glastonbury would be i have no idea - you'd think Latitude or Bestival would have a stab at getting them to headline

Nils Frahm anywhere would be amazing.

Very quickly off the top of my head others I'd like to see would be:

Beck

Sylvan Esso

Perfume Genius

Portishead

Kiasmos

Kendrick Lamar

DJs, Moodymann, MCDE and John Talabot

Oh and a ticket and someone to go with. My usual Glasto pal maybe moving back to NZ and is talking about ticking Ibiza off before going home instead. Gutted.

Where would you place Sylvan Esso?

LCD Reforming would require a whole band to get back together, plus light shows and everything else that comes along with it. if they did reform, i doubt it'd end at just Coachella. how likely Glastonbury would be i have no idea - you'd think Latitude or Bestival would have a stab at getting them to headline

The people floating the LCD reunion rumors are saying that they accepting offers for dates beyond Coachella.

Trying to keep my wishlist small for my first (and likely only) Glastonbury. I'd love one Pyramid headliner I'm into (preferrably Radiohead), but wouldn't mind having a chance to check out other stages the other nights. Would love to see some acts that rarely play the states like Jamiroquai, Prodigy, Primal Scream, Spritualized and whatever Albarn is up to.