The Libertines - why did they not announce it, ridiculous

Collide

No, someone else booked it. We were in some sort of hostel, booked an entire room for 4 of us and ended up with 8 beds. We played "the floor is made of lava for an hour before we went out.

If you walked out the BIC, turned left, and left again, you go up a hill and there are a few cheap places just there, maybe half a mile from the venue

Okay cheers i'll have a look.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how much you want to pay Ross, but Travelodge Bournemouth seafront is less than 5 minutes walk and will be about £50.00 a night. There is also a new Hampton by Hilton close by the venue for about £65.00. Plenty of old school B&Bs as well for about £30.00

Perfect thanks, i'll jump into a B&B i think!

My mate who got tickets for the Manchester Ritz show says they've made the tickets valid for the arena show. I presmue this means they've cancelled that date (and the London one). Gutted for him, and anyone else who had tickets for The Ritz.

Correct. I had tickets for The Ritz but returned them to SeeTickets as didn't fancy seeing them at the arena.

My mate who got tickets for the Manchester Ritz show says they've made the tickets valid for the arena show. I presmue this means they've cancelled that date (and the London one). Gutted for him, and anyone else who had tickets for The Ritz.

Same here. Annoying but then i asked myself, would i have gone to the arena anyway? Yes... and they're offering me a standing ticket for about 10£ cheaper than the arena tickets so have chosen to keep it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Great gig in Manchester tonight. Was anyone else there? New stuff sounded ace, the band were really tight and the sound perfect (unlike the shocking mix at Glastonbury). 

Would've liked to hear up the bracket, tell the King (my favourite)  and likely lads but understand the new stuff needs to be played and some older stuff has to go. I love Heart of the matter and milkmans horse, fame and fortune and gunga din sounded good too. 

And every time i see Blossoms they get better, and each time a different new song blows me away. They'll be headlining that place in a few years! 

were gonna be seeing them this fri ,,,,,dont know wot surport is but hope its not thoses shitty things of mods ...load of shit that makes a good music genre look bad fuck em off there as bad as JZ ,KWest,dizzy gitface,and the darkness ahhhhh man the darkness only band ive ever had to walk away from and i wasnt even in the crowd i was at the cider bus but even that was to close

• 6 months later...
34 minutes ago, tjamest said:

http://www.axs.com/uk/events/313506/unity-rocks-the-libertines-tickets/promos/89389?aff=ukaffbtt

Presale tickets for next months Brixton show - looks like there are still some available.

If this was on a weekend I'd be all over it. Probably their last (proper) UK gig for a while I'd guess, then maybe Pete's solo stuff in the Autumn.