Glastocam!

pauladam

Whoop particularly excited to watch Arcadia form. This new cam is well suited to it. I didn't expect them until the second week of June but the whole thing seems to be on a slightly earlier schedule this year (apart from the dagnam line-up)

You can download the current panorama, which are 9160*1848, whereas the image displayed on the website is only 3966*800. The direct link is http://delivery2.panomax.com/processing/jobs/1219873/image.jpg and you can find older images by decreasing the number (trial and error), which seems to usually be around 9 to 12

Thanks man, real good tip. the image quality is definitely better downloaded

anyone know around what time period JP, arcadia and silver hayes usualy go up? based on previous years?

I'm not sure but seeing as the JP and Silver Hayes tents are probably rented I'd assume they'd go up quite late to lower the outlay on rental price.

Well, the roof section for Other stage pretty much confirms what we expected about the new stage design being like the download/new RnL stage. Wonder if we'll get portrait screens as well.

Edited by Spindles