Glastocam!

pauladam

16 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

Any of Dans charity bins ready yet? Or does he do those elsewhere and bring them in?

As I understand it, the volunteer bin painting team do these in their free time - evenings & weekends. They only arrived on site last weekend but have made a start.

• Upvote 2

What's this thing that appeared yesterday?

image.thumb.png.e5c2f1465eaa4b5f946c5f5d1f98d376.png

EDIT: it was there last year too, so not new. Still not sure what it is though. In fact it's been there since at least 2016, changing slightly over the years.

Edited by Cheesey

22 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Significantly bigger - a four-poster instead of two. I like the new colours too.

image.thumb.png.117e8b59158896c9bc317f6b0d7fd661.png

Looks like the Astrolabe tent.  Same pattern, just bigger.

17 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Nah, it's this side of the Mandela bar. Looks like a mixing desk, but in a weird spot.

This is it fully dressed last year:

It's a BBC camera position and has been in the past used for face to camera intros to shows on Pyramid. 

22 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

What's this thing that appeared yesterday?

image.thumb.png.e5c2f1465eaa4b5f946c5f5d1f98d376.png

EDIT: it was there last year too, so not new. Still not sure what it is though. In fact it's been there since at least 2016, changing slightly over the years.

Isn't it the viewing platform from the farm? Sure I remember a picture of Beckham with Emily in there one year

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

do more peaks mean bigger ? looks similar size to me 🙂 but that might be the zoom , do love that they change things up all the time though 

Compare the positions to the tree on the left, the new one looks to be further in that direction. 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

do more peaks mean bigger ? looks similar size to me 🙂 but that might be the zoom , do love that they change things up all the time though 

Looks same width as we look at it but deeper?

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Compare the positions to the tree on the left, the new one looks to be further in that direction. 

glad we've still got some trees to compare it with . the other day the were doing some work on the iconic pyramid arena tree