Glastocam!

pauladam

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

it appiers that the Glastonbury on Sea crew are in position 

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 13.43.17.png

With all these crews arriving I hope the local Coop has been well stocked up on cider and lager, I saw quite a few packs being carted through the woods from the village during the last build

appiers, very clever😉

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

With all these crews arriving I hope the local Coop has been well stocked up on cider and lager, I saw quite a few packs being carted through the woods from the village during the last build😉

on trolleys or by hand ? 

22 hours ago, MJP said:

Can I put in a feature request for the Glastonbury Webcam Time Machine?

Would be good to have a side-by-side comparison, with a swipe across so you can see the difference.

I'm working on a new version of the tool which will allow you to pan and zoom, so I'm concentrating on that at the moment.

A comparison feature would be cool too though. I'll see if I can think of a way to implement that. It may not be a slider - perhaps a button to compare to a stored image.

22 hours ago, MJP said:

Also, when I'm on my phone, if I click the image, it doesn't open the full res in the new screen. That only works on my desktop. 🙂

It works ok on my Android phone. Are you using Safari on an iPhone by any chance? There's a quirk with Safari that prevents javascript from opening new windows/tabs in some scenarios (link for anyone who's interested). I've added some code to work around it - let me know if it works for you now.

This is the problem with web development - the more complicated you make stuff, the more likely you are to hit browser specific quirks, and I have no way to test on Safari unfortunately 😞

12 hours ago, William Mann said:

There he is. Where actually is this? 

03E500B7-E1C2-4961-AD70-E41885DB8AE2.png

12 hours ago, Claire0406 said:

I’m sure that’s near the bin painters by kids field, I was there last weekend 

It's at the bottom of Acoustic / not far from Ped Gate C.

About here:

742799249_Screenshot2023-05-03at09_31_52.thumb.png.48652e3b649e2f4f2795911c27f59d22.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Havors said:

It does look great 

you can hire it for the festival , with enough notice and i can't remmber how many thousands of pounds it costs for the festival... but it was so much i didn't bother even remembering 

Just now, shuttlep said:

you can hire it for the festival , with enough notice and i can't remmber how many thousands of pounds it costs for the festival... but it was so much i didn't bother even remembering 

I bet it still doesnt get you a ticket either haha