Glastocam!

pauladam

3 hours ago, wairey said:

Hey! I'm planning on doing a pre-festival site walk this Saturday and was just checking to see if anyone had been lately? I'm assuming it is still public access as I went this time last year without any trouble

I went last week it’s all good to walk around 🙂 I live local and walk around until beginning of June with no issues 

21 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

And Now Another !!!!! is it happening TODAY ?????

image.thumb.png.6b26d14c1e47be93a5fc0636974b2b0e.png

This looks like they are dropping off all of the pyramid staging and sound platforms and the like. Last year they stacked it all on the other side of the stage

image.thumb.png.22011184c4c2c286df27545bd39e4111.png

I still can't see that those little things at the corners are all of the covers.  I would have thought they'd be bigger. 

Maybe they are in the containers?

I guess you guys might know different?

Just now, stuie said:

I still can't see that those little things at the corners are all of the covers.  I would have thought they'd be bigger. 

Maybe they are in the containers?

I guess you guys might know different?

When you look at previous photos… these are definitely the covers. I’d rather odd to leave them out this long though 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Looks like lots of activity where The Other Stage will go, no?

3 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Yeah they are putting some kind of foundation on the ground?

They are laying the trackway for the back of stage area and the stage perimeter. Here's the equivalent week from last year, just after they laid the track:

image.thumb.png.ef80152a19800fecadcc6ce479df1b93.png

Then here's a week later after they've actually started to put it up so you can see where the stage itself sits in the gap that's still grass:

image.png.08e52fdfea09f3ee6fe44e710e16794c.png