Glastocam!

pauladam

On 12/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, gooner1990 said:

I lost my bearings a little at the start when we came in down Hitchin Hill and past JPT/Woods …once we got to the Pyramid I was ok! 

The SEC felt very small compared to what I’m used to!

The photos are lovely but I honestly can't tell what areas of the festival I'm looking at without tents and flags and crowds of people etc. Maybe if I was there in person id be able to navigate it better but id probably just be lost and disorientated. 

6 hours ago, westholtschic said:

I know he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but this is a really good watch on Amazon Prime with great scenery and about 5-10 minutes of him at the farm and camping in the pyramid field.

72D1490C-EB1F-4DE2-8AB8-D7D17CC0EA4C.png

I can well imagine it is. 

I can't stand his music but whenever I hear him interviewed he always comes across as a decent sort. Petty funny too. 

Heard him on Eli's James and John Robins show taking about this. 

was going to attempt a summary post of the build highlights from last year ,but bloody hell thats like mission impossible , this thread was so busy compared to previous years we must have been excited with the lack of festivals ... have we got a summary anywhere that relates to the build ? I know there will be a few bits on the Thingy .... but anything more detailed around ? of course the toppling of Pangea added to the drama last year too . 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

this thread was so busy compared to previous years we must have been excited with the lack of festivals ... 

🤣🤣 to say the least...everyone was getting excited just to see portaloos last year!! 

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Seems to be a fair bit of work going on in that ditch between the prramid and sound desk … there was a trench there that was covered by a metal lid if I recal from trips in fallow years 

image.jpg

That's where Chris Martin lives.

195793212_Screenshot_20210503-132027_AutoPhotoCutPaste.thumb.jpg.fe3e5ccacf3ff80e32328d48585c07b0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3