Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Morning all. Heres to an end to all this (how many days has it been starting the day with something similar). Here's to a flash sale finally happening. Heres to as many as possible getting some joy out of all this effort.

Day 15 starting from the Monday after refunds.

Day 11 not counting weekends!:wacko:

Morning folks, welcome to what must surely be shit or bust week! Here's hoping we come to a resolution In the next couple of days...

What am I going to do when this is over ?  such camaraderie and spirit.... well most anyway !!

I am pretty sure it will be before Wednesday 5.00pm, ,, I think to go over that date would probably be unlikely but here's hoping. A few I know are in the same boat and hoping for 100 percent success for each and everyone of you xx

Good luck everyone!!! Fingers crossed that today is the day

When the resale happened last year I was in Norfolk, this week my family are all there again (although I'm not because I've got stuff on) but I'm still taking this as a sign :D

Good Morning ... I have been a shadow in midst in regards to this forum. I've been checking you all out daily though, also in hopes for a chance at the secret resales. I don't really know too much about them, only that my friend has secured tickets this way the previous two years.

Fingers crossed it is today, quietest day at work this week and no manager in - winning !!

x

6 minutes ago, Tashii said:

..... also thank you for welcoming me to the fabulous invention that is F5 :wacko: haha 

Hi Tashii. I'm not sure how much reading you've done on in here, but while F5 is wonderful for the announced sales you should really be running a page monitor for the secret sale. www.checkpage.co.uk proved to work well last year.

Good luck!