Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Hospitality tickets are around if you do a google search. The ones i found were 2k each. Not sure i want to go to Glastonbury that badly!

Do you know which sites are legit? It all seems a bit scary haha. 

Yeah 2k is way more than I was hoping for. I think I read somewhere that they can drop in price closer to the time. Wonder if there's truth in that.

7 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Hospitality tickets are around if you do a google search. The ones i found were 2k each. Not sure i want to go to Glastonbury that badly!

Be careful with these, some aren't legit. Best shout is to email glastonbury with the name to find out if it's a legitimate company 

Best thing to do is find some tickets then contact Glastonbury direct just to check to make sure the website and the tickets being sold are legit and above board

19 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

For reasons I've talked about elsewhere on here, we decided to go with hospitality tickets from one of the off-site companies (Windinglake) this year when we weren't successful in October. We will not be getting the tickets until we get there (so they couldn't be sold on even if we wanted to) and the ticket part of the cost amounts to just over £500 per ticket - nowhere near the 2k you've mentioned.  I'd be really wary of any being sold at all, let alone being sold at that price.  And I'd be equally wary of the "extras" they pretend to include.  Our tickets will give us access to the interstage area - basically a shortcut between Pyramid and other stages with flushing loos (maybe showers too??) on the way - and a couple of hospitality bars (quite why we'd feel the need to use them, I'm yet to work out).  I'm not sure that there any other "benefits" to be had anywhere.  

• Upvote 1

The problem with the VIP tickets that are still available is that they come with camping which i don't require as we have access to a rather nice site just outside Glasto.. The VIP entrance part of the deal is £450 but as i said the price quoted is actually 2000 because of the camping and backstage element to the package.

I'd happily pay 500 quid just to gain entrance as long as i didn't have to pay an extra 1500 for VIP that i don't want/need..

54 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

The problem with the VIP tickets that are still available is that they come with camping which i don't require as we have access to a rather nice site just outside Glasto.. The VIP entrance part of the deal is £450 but as i said the price quoted is actually 2000 because of the camping and backstage element to the package.

I'd happily pay 500 quid just to gain entrance as long as i didn't have to pay an extra 1500 for VIP that i don't want/need..

Ahhhh, I understand now.  Yup, the "accomodation" costs are outrageous!

1 hour ago, mandolin said:

For reasons I've talked about elsewhere on here, we decided to go with hospitality tickets from one of the off-site companies (Windinglake) this year when we weren't successful in October. We will not be getting the tickets until we get there (so they couldn't be sold on even if we wanted to) and the ticket part of the cost amounts to just over £500 per ticket - nowhere near the 2k you've mentioned.  I'd be really wary of any being sold at all, let alone being sold at that price.  And I'd be equally wary of the "extras" they pretend to include.  Our tickets will give us access to the interstage area - basically a shortcut between Pyramid and other stages with flushing loos (maybe showers too??) on the way - and a couple of hospitality bars (quite why we'd feel the need to use them, I'm yet to work out).  I'm not sure that there any other "benefits" to be had anywhere.  

I looked at Windinglake but it says festival tickets aren't supplied by them? :huh:

I get an interstage pass, and yes the loos are great. Never gone looking for showers as we have our own in the caravan. Be careful never to go from Pyramid to Other when a popular act is on as the exit gate takes you straight into Other Stage audience. It was a battle to get through!! Okay the other way as the Pyramid exit gate is into the market area.

There is a lock up but little else.

As for the hospitality bars, it's a quiet area to chill and recharge your phone's if nothing else! :D

Edited by StoneCircle

55 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Exactly this. I would even pay an extra £200-300 on top of the tickets if I was 'desperate' but several grand is taking the micky. Sadly there are many who just pay this amount.

Just now, Charcolate said:

I looked at Windinglake but it says festival tickets aren't supplied by them? :huh:

They do get an allocation and sell them with a package on 1st come 1st served. Pretty sure they all go in October but it is worth asking. You never know. I think they do it via their flyglastonbury.com web site

Just now, Charcolate said:

They might have got through their allocation of them.  We booked them in October hours after failing in the main sale.  The festival says that they are reliable so I'm not too worried.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Exactly this. I would even pay an extra £200-300 on top of the tickets if I was 'desperate' but several grand is taking the micky. Sadly there are many who just pay this amount.

I've toyed with the idea of coughing up 2k but i'm not entirely sure i'd enjoy it once i got there knowing how much i'd paid.. Is Glasto worth 2 grand?!

What package did you buy them under? I have asked before and they said yes but we had to buy a pitch that made it all around £1k a ticket.

Just now, andyb66 said:

I've toyed with the idea of coughing up 2k but i'm not entirely sure i'd enjoy it once i got there knowing how much i'd paid.. Is Glasto worth 2 grand?!

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

What package did you buy them under? I have asked before and they said yes but we had to buy a pitch that made it all around £1k a ticket.

Given I was not happy about paying what I posted just after you - for me, no it is not worth £2k

Probably 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

They do get an allocation and sell them with a package on 1st come 1st served. Pretty sure they all go in October but it is worth asking. You never know. I think they do it via their flyglastonbury.com web site

flyglastonbury had VIP ticks up until last week but again they come with camping and its in the 2 grand area again.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

who had a package for 1k a ticket? 1k i could just about stomach... 2k i'm not so sure.

7 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I get an interstage pass, and yes the loos are great. Never gone looking for showers as we have our own in the caravan. Be careful never to go from Pyramid to Other when a popular act is on as the exit gate takes you straight into Other Stage audience. It was a battle to get through!! Okay the other way as the Pyramid exit gate is into the market area.

There is a lock up but little else.

As for the hospitality bars, it's a quiet area to chill and recharge your phone's if nothing else! :D

I loved having an inter stage pass last year as suffer from lupus so having somewhere to sit down and the cut through was really handy! Going to miss it this year! 

Edited by Lucy92

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

It was flyglastonbury - when I asked in October it was for pitch your own, the 'windinglake' fee and the ticket - plus VAT

gotcha... i think tickets at that price are long gone. wish i'd known about them in Octoiber. I'd have gone direct to them and cut out all the heartache of missing out on two sales!