Secret resales 2015

Terence99

21 minutes ago, scott44 said:

The jealous comment was only aimed at a few people who were incredibly rude to me personally. However broad shoulders and all that. But I DO hope everyone gets a ticket. I just need to think of what I can do to increase my up votes as I seem to have annoyed one or two people. Being called a cnut is not very nice. Anyway on with the show and back to the F5'ing. 

Also Belle and Sebastian will open the Other Stage.

Do you feel that you get a lot of people misunderstanding you in life? Is that an OK question to ask you? Not sure this end.

4 minutes ago, scott44 said:

I am on a personal mission now to increase my up / down votes back to 0 by the time the gates open. It will very hard but that will be my aim. Apologises to all ticketless punters and litter pickers I have offended.

Minus 176 I appreciate is not going to win me many friends however every single up vote is going to help me. 

I'll give you an up vote if you really are sorry... but it will take some grovelling.  The world can be a horrid place with horrid people in it so it's so refreshing coming here to have perceptions changed especially to an oldie like me . Take care 

11 hours ago, scott44 said:

1. To clarify a couple of things - Yes I do get 2 press passes each year (will be sent in June).

and the email address they've been arranged via is ...?

Is he being truthful, or is he telling porkies? This will prove it either way. :)

Edited by eFestivals

43 minutes ago, scott44 said:

I am on a personal mission now to increase my up / down votes back to 0 by the time the gates open. It will very hard but that will be my aim. Apologises to all ticketless punters and litter pickers I have offended.

Minus 176 I appreciate is not going to win me many friends however every single up vote is going to help me. 

I'm sure you'll get some up votes, if you try hard enough, possibly not in this thread though, Glastonbury means a lot to so many people and your apologies don't seem genuine enough.

54 minutes ago, scott44 said:

It's an interesting game you are playing. 

Good morning and good grief.

Glad I logged off last night.

Some people!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway - I won yesterday. It says so on my profile :D

I will happily trade that day - May 19th 2017 - for GF tickets for all those here who have waited and hoped for the last 2 weeks.

Image5.jpg

Image3.jpg

Will be out and about today so my phone is my friend although not really expecting anything until monday at least. Hung in too long to give up yet. Glad I missed the negativity last night too. This thread has been a positive one considering that it is for those who do not currently have the golden ticket.

It is isn't easy hanging around waiting for something that may well not even happen, or even if it does you have literally no idea at which hour it will. If people want to post funny stuff then let them. Seriously there are not enough Koala gifs in my life. Keep them coming and continued good luck to all those still hanging on in there, may your patience be rewarded.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Will be out and about today so my phone is my friend although not really expecting anything until monday at least. Hung in too long to give up yet. Glad I missed the negativity last night too. This thread has been a positive one considering that it is for those who do not currently have the golden ticket.

It is isn't easy hanging around waiting for something that may well not even happen, or even if it does you have literally no idea at which hour it will. If people want to post funny stuff then let them. Seriously there are not enough Koala gifs in my life. Keep them coming and continued good luck to all those still hanging on in there, may your patience be rewarded.

Have a virtual upvote - blown my lot already catching up on last night.

Fine words to try and describe to those who cannot understand why we are all here and like we are.

• Upvote 1

Hi ive been following and also an F addict along with you all the past 2 weeks. have to say im exhausted!!! im gutted at thr thought of missing my tenth year along with my family its something weve always done together. just wondered if anyone has any info/reccomendations for hospitality tickets or where to start contacting the people who may be selling tickets off. not really something we want to do if we can help it but starting to slightly panic now! plus i probably need to get back to my job sometime soon....<_<

12 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Nicely said, and very fair words.  

As to the negativity, I can only speak for myself - I was, at the time, a little bit drunk, drugged and out of it. Today I have tried to clarify the position by asking a question of scott44, but there's no response, as yet. I'm fairly sure one will come. If a response doesn't come, then it may be because of Neil's question to him. Really not sure of anything right now. 

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Nicely said, and very fair words.  

As to the negativity, I can only speak for myself - I was, at the time, a little bit drunk, drugged and out of it. Today I have tried to clarify the position by asking a question of scott44, but there's no response, as yet. I'm fairly sure one will come. If a response doesn't come, then it may be because of Neil's question to him. Really not sure of anything right now. 

Squiffiness and the internet are never really good friends, we've all been there. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

So I just bumped my 'don't give up hope thread' for anyone feeling a bit downbeaten after last night :) 

Good call.

Where there's soap there's rope.

Oh, hope................. bugger. Now my comment just looks silly. Wouldn't want that to annoy any posters with huge negative reps ;)