Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, davetherave2 said:

How often would you suggest refreshing as some people indicated you would be locked out if more regularly then 3 seconds

Most of us are using page monitors that automatically check the page for changes every 5 seconds. You can install one or two for free using Google Chrome and, if you don't mind spending a little money, make sure you sign up for checkpage.co.uk! :)

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Most of us are using page monitors that automatically check the page for changes every 5 seconds. You can install one or two for free using Google Chrome and, if you don't mind spending a little money, make sure you sign up for checkpage.co.uk! :)

I am on neil's Checkpage not sure how to set up the page monitor though

Morning.

Still here. Still feeling drained. But still hoping. 

Helping out a couple people as I only have 1 ticket to get but I have space for a few more as I have friends helping me out. 

If anyone wants to send me details and try for 1124361820 PL11 2QH it would be much appreciated. 

Glad you're all here and I'm not going this alone. 

10 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

Morning.

Still here. Still feeling drained. But still hoping. 

Helping out a couple people as I only have 1 ticket to get but I have space for a few more as I have friends helping me out. 

If anyone wants to send me details and try for 1124361820 PL11 2QH it would be much appreciated. 

Glad you're all here and I'm not going this alone. 

just a reminder, if you have several people trying for you BUT not for everyone you are trying for, you could end up with some in the group having tickets (bought by others) and some not, if this happens it will cause delays if you get a page because when you hit proceed it will come back saying some reg`s have been used!!!!!   As last year it lasted approx 90 sec`s you will not have time to identify and delete those reg`s that have been used and then re-submit.

Edited by THEBOILERMAN