announcement

eFestivals

Prince - Still holding out, my no. 1 hope.

Blur - Was excited about the prospect when they first announced their reunion, considerably less bothered now.

Fletwood Mac - Worst of the options for me, don't like their music and think it'd be bad considering Mick told fans to give back their tickets cause they wouldn't be there.

precisely how i feel on the matter

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think like that too. Thoughts like that only lead to chaos.

My mind is calm. Florence is headlining. She deserves this opportunity and I'm sure it will be a great night for her and her fans.

You know you're hoping that saying this means it might not happen.

Why is everyone saying Blur have been asked and doing a favour? If they had problems with the Sunday headliner and needed to turn to someone else then why not Flo given all that Emily has said about her, about bumping up and about more females? Not saying I think it is her, just that don't think it would be Blur, I have been known to be wrong however!

In 2013, before they gave Mumford the Sunday slot Neil was certain they had asked others before giving Mumford the thumbs up. What if they did the same this year but someone actually said yes?

All I know is that when it gets announced, some of it will make me meh, some will make me all unnecessary and make the deal of getting a ticket in the resale that much greater.

btw I'm using these in my signature :lol:

And, apparently, it's not the little lilac loon

'You can never one up Glastonbury'

Edited by JayBalls