This Glastonbury, for the first time ever, I will......

Gnomicide

The How Big is Glastonbury and 2014 Highlights threads are doing a good job in breaking the mood from the endless speculation threads so I thought I'd bring back an old favourite. So....

This Glastonbury, for the first time ever, I will buy a Bloody Mary for breakfast from that stall at the bottom of the hill in The Park.

I will then head up the hill to contemplate the wonder.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Arrive on Thursday :ninja:

- Spend more time in the Greenfields

- Try and go somewhere instead of the Park for breakfast (it's just right state in the mornings)

- Take some ale with me. Proper ale, instead of cooking lager. (which reminds me, can someone get the real ale 2015 thread on the go)

I will finally find out where the Secret Piano Bar is. Been eight times so far and never found it.

Oh, and bit of advice re: The Bloody Mary stall. They often run out of tomato juice so go quite early. They are damn good though.

Ta for the tip. I could reciprocate and tell you where the Piano Bar is if you like but wouldn't want to spoil your fun in looking for it if not.

This year I will go straight between acts I want to see and be there in plenty of time

No I won't, I lied, I will do as usual and stop and watch anything and everything that sounds intresting

and enjoy the sumptuous offerings layed on to waylay and mystify me

Arrive, alone, on Tuesday.

Work for my ticket.

(Hopefully) not get sunburned (yes, yes, even in 2007 when we only had 0.000001 hours of sunshine)

think back to 2010 - that was a right pain the arse
I had a right tussle with the stock crew who tried to occupy under these two fridge trucks - we ended up coming to a compromise they had one and we had one although some of them would chance their arm and sneak under ours until I dragged them out.
it was so funny as their radio would not work under it so their boss would be calling up to all the radios and people would be walking about trying to find them when in fact all they had to do was look under the bloody thing.
so who are you working with and has it been confirmed ?

2010-wbc-19.jpg

Going to the stone dragon and underground piano bar, also want to see more of the common this year. Only fou d it at the back end of Saturday night and was too drunk to do anything but have a photo taken in front of the waterfall.

Also want to spend some time in the T&C area, last year was our first year so don't judge to much ha ha

We did the hill in the dark and its quite a view.

And the common is a must. The whole of that area in the se corner is so big that that its too easy to get distracted and before you know it you need to hike back to the tent.

Was the bars set up in the trees on the glade area?

The How Big is Glastonbury and 2014 Highlights threads are doing a good job in breaking the mood from the endless speculation threads so I thought I'd bring back an old favourite. So....

This Glastonbury, for the first time ever, I will buy a Bloody Mary for breakfast from that stall at the bottom of the hill in The Park.

I will then head up the hill to contemplate the wonder.

Where is the Bloody Mary stall? Is it that place that does bubble and squeak?