Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

I'm listening to Songbook right now and loving them. Yes i do recognise almost all the tracks but in the past i guess it just never sank in, what i nice surprise to have found a new ( though old) band i can connect with. i am just amazed that i missed them. Here's hoping they play a G, i'll be there :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFA have totally passed me by too.

I'm liking what I hear from the YouTube videos though and I'll be sure to check out some albums soon.

Gah, I fucking hate it when Russy is right!

I wouldn't fret, it doesn't happen often. Like Withnail says, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I wouldn't fret, it doesn't happen often. Like Withnail says, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

It just feels so wrong.

It feel's like the start of something very dangerous.

I'm currently resisting the urge to call you all steaming, turgid c*ntchops...or something like that...

I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight

Delighted to see that these heroes haven't been reserved as an exclusive on the Latitude line up.

Pretty average lineup for Latitude.

Alt-J and Noel headlining? Nah. Seems theres a lack of decent headliners everywhere this year.

Edited by The Nal

Delighted to see that these heroes haven't been reserved as an exclusive on the Latitude line up.

Just came to say the same thing. Though I doubt they'd announce any festivals before they release their tour tickets.

Grown up stuff is getting in the way of me getting to Manchester or London to see them so I'm banking on a Pilton appearance.