Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

14 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Right, folks

I apologise for just throwing up link after link, but suffice it to say I am getting pretty bloody excited for Glastonbury.

I hope I'm not pissing people off posting links all the time.

Now, I don't know if Blawan will play live, or mix, or a bit of both, but if the set is anything like this B2B, I am going to seriously lose my shit. I can already envisage my best moment of GF2017...

This is beyond phenomenal. 

I was trying to convince myself that, if adequately spangled, I could enjoy a Patrick Topping set at Glastonbury. Then I listened to this and had a word with myself.

:)

Ben

Where is he playing?

12 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

feel like we need the common announcement to almost complete the picture and have something to get excited about again!

after that we'll only be awaiting stonebridge (with full announce) beat hotel (probably with full announce) and Arcadia (possibly its own announce)

I tweeted The Common this morning with a cheeky begging tweet for them to drop the line up.

Nada back thus far...

Ben

4 minutes ago, Cieran said:

Great news! I completely looked over that. Hopefully she'll have a set in the Cave as well as Silver Hayes? Either way, I'll definitely try make it to the Silver Hayes slot

She?

Erm.

I know I had a brain melt (for no reason other than stupidity) with my dear @Untz previously, but I'm pretty sure we're talking:

https://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/lucy

:ph34r:

Don't worry - I'm the biggest idiot in here...

:)

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

1 minute ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Assume the R&S and Arts House are the daytime parties - will be heading down on the Sunday AM for Forest Swords

Think my friend said Ross From Friends are playing 7-8ish so I guess that's when the main Wow stage will start on the other days.

Happy that Harvey Sutherland is on Thursday! Stay for Call Super then go somewhere better...

Strange slot for Rejjie Snow no? Hopefully he'll be playing again

Just now, your mother said:

Think my friend said Ross From Friends are playing 7-8ish so I guess that's when the main Wow stage will start on the other days.

Happy that Harvey Sutherland is on Thursday! Stay for Call Super then go somewhere better...

Strange slot for Rejjie Snow no? Hopefully he'll be playing again

Yeah remembered that the stage itself opens up a bit later, so now I am merely hoping Forest Swords doesn't clash with anyone I really fancy seeing.

2 minutes ago, OffshoreToon said:

That really is a great line up. I could easily spend all day Friday there.

Yeh same. Friday is looking large. I say the same every year but will hopefully try and spend a bit of time in there this year. What's the sound like in WOW?

Edited by EZYSEY

Call Super is lost on that Thursday, poor lad. He's only playing then too, bummer. Friday and Saturday genuinely look good - definitely spreading them names - also didn't notice/I forgot Space Dimension Controller before either - oioi, happy fishie here. Forest Swords might be taking a bit of a clash-based beating with that slot too.