guypjfreak

Got the confirmation through - but frustratingly it doesn't say which day our coach tickets were booked for, just the time. The "Booking Complete" page which loads up in the browser after I successfully booked indicates the day we've booked for, but not the emailed confirmation. Normal or strange?

Me too. I can't imagine it makes much difference at all. All you're really doing is avoiding an instant redirect, but the time that takes is so tiny, you might as well stick with the official URL and not sit there worrying if your link is actually the right one.

Or have two tabs open, one of each, which is what I did. Refreshed both at 7pm. My magic page took me to coach selection and the other went through to the regs page bit I'd skipped that step.

Anyway, good luck all for Sunday. I'll be helping a few.

Long shot I know, but is there anyway of knowing the volume of traffic on the site yesterday vs october 2013 coach ticket day?

Not directly, but if you're trying to estimate demand, you could look at other indicators, such as references on Twitter over the two periods, or posts on this and other forums. Would be a lot of work though.

managed to get on and help some friends get a ticket at 7.07 but instantly regretted not getting tickets for me and the wife straight after. i had a slight moment where i was tempted to enter my details too. I hope this doesnt come back to haunt me on sunday as i want to drive down.

Someone said refreshing pages might be quicker on an iphone and I tend to agree my 5 loads pages much faster than my laptop.

I'm tempted to get a 6+ so I have a bigger screen for Sunday lol! I am busy next few days so I may not post I will say good luck to everyone for Sunday now and will be about then to discuss what happens

So our list of known links is as follows - have I any of these wrong or are there more?

Bikes:
http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Event/GLASTONBURY-2015-DEPOSITS/Worthy-Farm/850000

Teepee:
http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Event/GLASTONBURY-2015-DEPOSITS/Worthy-Farm/850004

Coach
http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850005
http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850006

so by that, and thinking sequentially - would it be ????

glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850006/

Edited by 5co77ie

Someone said refreshing pages might be quicker on an iphone and I tend to agree my 5 loads pages much faster than my laptop.

I'm tempted to get a 6+ so I have a bigger screen for Sunday lol! I am busy next few days so I may not post I will say good luck to everyone for Sunday now and will be about then to discuss what happens

yeah but cutting and pasting on an iphone is hell of an art!

Edited by 5co77ie

I had 3g and a ipad last night, as well as 2 other people on different wifi trying for me and managed to enter reg details then to be told tickets unavailable at about 7.10... don't know how close i got.

same on Sunday with my sister trying from her house too so fingers crossed.. the odds have got to be with me right??

Cant miss out on another year, i dont want to wait until 2017 :'(

I'm trying on the University network and on 4G, and have my girlfriend trying on laptop, phone and tablet at home, plus my parents with a desktop computer, laptop, two phones and two tablets, and my girlfriend's mum with a laptop and tablet. Hoping beyond hope that it's enough - I'm shitting myself already, like a constant little dribble. Even more so with the reference to waiting until 2017 above. Not a nice thought.

Copying and pasting is trickier on an iPhone but putting everything in a note and having that and the browser as the only two apps open means you could quickly switch between the two.

Anyway, my issue with it is I trust my laptop more. Luckily, I've done some investigative work this morning and have discovered a terrific app called 'Auto Refresh' which will refresh a webpage automatically as often as you like, and - crucially - will instantly monitor each refresh and stop refreshing the moment a word of your choice either appears, or disappears. At that point the phone vibrates or an alarm sounds.

It was practically MADE for ticket day and is the perfect thing to have your phone doing in the background while you hammer F5.

My only issue is which word I should have it monitor. At this point I'm settled on 'proceed', which I don't think is on the queue screen but does appear at the bottom of the reg details screen (or at least did last night).