Would Kanye at Glastonbury work?

mattgimmeshelter

Was at Koko last night. I'm not the biggest fan in the world but I do like his music. Have to say that it was fantastic, reminded me how many big songs he has. He played an hour and 45 mins and left off hits. Really amazing performer, the crowd were going insane for it. Reckon he could 100% pull of Glastonbury and it would be a great booking

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha

If you google richey edwardes now the first thing to pop up is "richey edwardes kanye west"

Edit: think that's cos kanye wore a t shirt with him, not cos of some thing on setlist.fm

did he!? when was this?

edit - found it,blimey it was the '4real 'picture as well, wonder if he is actually aware of him??

Edited by neil999

I've been catching up on the thread over the past couple of days. The reactions on here really show how divisive he is. That being said, I think he would be an incredible headliner especially with him currently being the most talked about artist in the media in this country, it would be a perfect time to announce him (if he is playing). I'm a huge fan of him, and I am one of those who thinks he is a genius. I'd love to see it happen.

I've been catching up on the thread over the past couple of days. The reactions on here really show how divisive he is. That being said, I think he would be an incredible headliner especially with him currently being the most talked about artist in the media in this country, it would be a perfect time to announce him (if he is playing). I'm a huge fan of him, and I am one of those who thinks he is a genius. I'd love to see it happen.

Welcome to #TEAMKANYE

goddammit after reading that post from the heart I want him to play now, just so your wish is granted!

Russy ventured to metallica last year right?

If Kanye plays you need to see this russ! You don't like c**ts? This is the ultimate c**t!

You may enjoy it :P

Clashes permitting I definitely would!

edit: go and see him I mean, not enjoy it...

Edited by russycarps