• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Crossways North Wootton

5 hrs · Edited ·

@MichaelEavis1 & his delightful wife are having a discussion about headlining acts @thecrossways over lunch, all should be revealed 2morrow ‪#‎glastonburyfestival‬

Crossways North Wootton

Sorry you feel like that Max Beavis but as you will see we never gave any details of who they were discussing! So we do not feel this was an invasion of privacy! If i told you what they had to eat & how much it cost that would be an invasion of privacy. Everyone local to Glastonbury festival has been speculating on the line up along with some of the staff so we found michael turning up for lunch very exciting. Its such a shame that someone would find cause to discourage such an exciting time for us.

2 · Hide · 28 minutes ago

Football on the telly

Radio 2 on the stereo

Efestivals on the laptop

Who says men can't multi-task?!

Apparently not. I had turned over from the football to listen to radio two on the tv. It took this post to remind me i could listen to the radio on my erm, radio

Apparently not. I had turned over from the football to listen to radio two on the tv. It took this post to remind me i could listen to the radio on my erm, radio

Listening to the radio on the radio? How very 20th century

Feck me this must be the first time a Madonna tune has come on radio and I haven't immediately switched it off

Ain't that the fucking truth! But actually listening to Like a Prayer properly for the first time in years....there is no doubt that would be spectacular on the Pyramid. I love Glasters for (among many things) the opportunity to see acts i would never see live. Madonna has to be the ultimate iteration of that for me. I am actually getting excited at the prospect here!

Either that or I need to stop drinking the vino....