• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

When will the newspaper be on sale in shops d'ya reckon?

I don't know if it's still the same these days, but you used to be able to pick up first editions in certain central london locations (especially railway stations) from about 9-10pm the night before.

Libertines are big only in a very, very narrow genre and based largely on mystique (not the ladies). They are not big enough to headline Glasto. The reason they are headlining so many festivals is because there are so few original bookings available of the required stature. For now, Libertines will fit that bill as they command curiosity about their back story. But as a band, they certainly are not big enough to headline Glastonbury (that doesn't mean they won't because the headliner problem is affected all festivals). They wouldn't get a huge crowd, and if they did the crowd would dwindle.

A far better way of saying what I said

This may be completely clutching at straws and going stir crazy in here buuuut....

The original Tweeter was asked for a clue, and a few minutes later posted "#lauraallensalmonds" which appears to be a completely nonsensical Tweet - can't find any other hashtags or references to that at all. Any chance of a clue in there somewhere, an anagram maybe? Or is the guy just nuts...

Edit: Or am I just nuts? (likely)

Edited by Icewulf

Is he suggesting placebo?!? Surely not

No totally misread that.

Ye I'm an idiot

Or have I? Why did he mention placebo?

The Placebo comment was someone else's reply to his original Tweet, which he then retweeted.

My guess is he's a Placebo fan maybe?

This may be completely clutching at straws and going stir crazy in here buuuut....

The original Tweeter was asked for a clue, and a few minutes later posted "#lauraallensalmonds" which appears to be a completely nonsensical Tweet - can't find any other hashtags or references to that at all. Any chance of a clue in there somewhere, an anagram maybe? Or is the guy just nuts...

Edit: Or am I just nuts? (likely)

http://www.discogs.com/artist/561783-Laura-Allan

doesn't add up ....