no big screen World Cup this year

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If England do get through then I think thousands will leave site to watch the match. Putting it on in the same field as 2010 would hurt no one. I'm sure the license people won't like the festival forcing these people to leave site

Edited by mrtourette

If England do get through then I think thousands will leave site to watch the match. Putting it on in the same field as 2010 would hurt no one. I'm sure the license people won't like the festival forcing these people to leave site

Some good points above. Bars that show it on tiny screens could end up over full.

And all of russy's cretins instead of being in another field will be at the stages checking the score and shouting at each other what's happening during the match.

bounce

This all reminds me of when Missy Elliott played Wireless a few years back. She was off stage while some protegé of hers was doing a quick PA, and half the crowd started checking their phones for the England v Germany football score instead. It was full-time, and Germany had won. Missy then came back on-stage wearing a tracksuit with the German flag on it (presumably a coincidence, but who knows?), and spent the rest of her set getting booed and heckled by hundreds of twats with no sense of perspective.

Edited by smogo