Lineup 2015

kaosmark2

After listening to 14 seconds of The Weeknd's track "Can't Feel My Face",I have decided that if he sub's next year (ludicrous idea I know but this was discussed at one point) I'm not going to go out of principal

If you judge an artist on 14 seconds of one song then music festivals probably aren't for you.

Stick to promoting.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

What does "change it up" mean? Is it like change it or mix it up? Is it one of those annoying Americanisms that we are having to tolerate due to a generation of kids glued to American TV series. That's right, series. Seasons are quarterly periods of a year. And one of them is called autumn. Not fucking Fall :) :) :)

What does "change it up" mean? Is it like change it or mix it up? Is it one of those annoying Americanisms that we are having to tolerate due to a generation of kids glued to American TV series. That's right, series. Seasons are quarterly periods of a year. And one of them is called autumn. Not fucking Fall :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NAM3rIBG5k

Aaaand breathe. :)

that song though <3

Edited by Dead throne

Are you okay? 

I am now :)

Aaaand breathe. :)

*goes less purple*

that song though <3

It's ace. They need to come back again.

Metallica don't need to change it up. Their sets at festivals tend to be spot on for the audience they play to.

I agree.

I meant for me personally. I get why they play the same old songs at nearly every show, seen them too many times for it to interest me anymore.

Oh no. How many times does phenomenon  occur at? I'm at 5 times and I still love seeing them. Do they really have loads of other songs that you'd rather see live or is it just a fed up with Metallica in general thing?

I am now :)

*goes less purple*

It's ace. They need to come back again.

I agree.

Oh no. How many times does phenomenon occur at? I'm at 5 times and I still love seeing them. Do they really have loads of other songs that you'd rather see live or is it just a fed up with Metallica in general thing?

I'd like unforgiven 2, trapped under ice, leper messiah, Orion, call of kthulu, ain't my bitch etc. Just some deeper cuts that aren't carted out at nearly every show. I've seen tallica 9 times over the years and heard around 35 of their songs live. That's pretty appalling really. For a comparison, I've seen pearl jam 11 times and seen over 100 of their songs live.

I've seen Metallica about 10 times and I'm not bored with them yet.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that if they played every year I wouldn't get bored.

Saying that, I very rarely listen to their music anymore as I have played all their albums to death so live is the only time I get to hear the tracks.

I think it only takes one play to kill st anger though.

Ha ha, yeah.

That may just be my least played Metallica album.

I assume you don't own a copy of lulu?

I AM THE TABLE!!!

Edit-in st angers defence, the title track is great (apart from Lars' tinny drums) and frantic is far from the worst they've put out.

Dirty window is absolutely awful though, possibly the worst tallica song ever.

Edited by lightning1000