2 weeks today I will be.......

Guest ads1980

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of excitement, apparently being excited burns an extra 40 calories per hour compared to if you are calm.

By my calculations, as we are all excited now, this means we will have all burned 14,280 calories by the time the gates open!!

On the subject of excitement, apparently being excited burns an extra 40 calories per hour compared to if you are calm.

By my calculations, as we are all excited now, this means we will have all burned 14,280 calories by the time the gates open!!

Edited by Glastonlocal

Two weeks today will be arriving on the Crew Coach from London - we do things in reverse - we put the tents up inside our crew campsite and then go and pick up our crew wrist band and later on most will find out where they will be working { I already know as I am allowed the privilege to pick where I wish to work }
All my team has worked at Glastonbury before so I don't need to show anyone anything but we will be on a wander to speak to a few traders I know and then we will head to the nearest bar as I have arranged with others on different crews to meet up for a drink - so we have a party in a nearly empty Glastonbury.
its a early breakfast the next day and then I will be standing beside Gate D waiting to photograph the first few to arrive as the gates are opened.

Wasting time at work until I can leave at 12.30 - probably sitting on this forum and Glastobating!

Heading down to a little B&B 15 miles from site early on Tuesday evening where I'll get happily drunk with all the other people who will no doubt be heading in exactly the same direction as we are on Wednesday morning.

My excitement is properly kicking in now. I'm addicted to the weather threads and have started making endless lists of crap to take with me!