2 weeks today I will be.......

Guest ads1980

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting the train from Leeds to Manchester, where I'll be getting a few hours' kip at my friend's gaff before we all set off at about 10pm to drive through the night. At some point in the journey, we will meet the rest of our group (who are coming from different places) at a service station somewhere south of Birmingham/on the M5 and we'll head in a convoy to Glastonbury car park!

Can't wait now! Really hoping these next two weeks don't drag :)

Oh wow.....

Thanks to this thread I've just realised I have only 8 more days at work before me and Mrs Festiking leave for Somerset. Now this is getting very exciting indeed....!

Two weeks today, we will have already stayed in one B&B near Cheddar, moving onto our next B&B ten mins from Pilton - amounting to a couple nights of nice beds, food and alcohol preparations..... before we move onto Worthy View for Wednesday morning.

And what's more... no sh*t to lug onto site this year - no tent to put up - just straight onto enjoying the sights and building the atmosphere from the off!

Here we go, the countdown is definitely ON.....