Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Extending the Pyramid Stage field would be a great move if it meant those arseholes on the top path who are there every year in the PIMPS tent get moved on to make more space. They use heavy duty plastic fencing to protect "their" land & are without question the most miserable gang of w*nkers on the entire site.

Row Mead is a brilliant place to camp. I would hate to think they would reduce the camping capacity there just to suit the bloody rolling stones

they arent THAT important

Very true but can't really see how else the Pyramid field would be extended if that is the plan. Anything to get rid of those PIMPS knobheads though!

*checks thread*

*sees still loads of bruce springsteen chat*

*exits thread*

Row Mead is a brilliant place to camp. I would hate to think they would reduce the camping capacity there just to suit the bloody rolling stones

they arent THAT important

I've run out of likes.

Spot on as usual.

Got mixed emotions about these full album shows. Only seeing two shows on this leg and would have been pretty bummed out to get handed Born In The USA twice on the trot.

That said, would sell a kidney for a Darkness On the Edge of Town show.

Think Bruce feels it is a "tip of the hat" to fans. It could be argued that he's ran out of ideas or that its the easy option for him though.

Think fans are a bit spoiled rotten. People's first gig was Cov last night. They went home happy, guaranteed.

The Employer?!

Where do all these ridiculous names for Bruce come from? Is that just a derivative of the Boss? And where did that come from anyway? Its hilarious.

To be honest I think it's just myself and compadres who call him The Employer, but I think it's an old joke from somehwere else - maybe Mark & Lard or Collins & Maconie or something.

If they do Moonlight Mile and *don't* bring out Mick Taylor for it then - well, whyIoughttaIdontknow.

To be honest, was kind of hoping that by this point he'd be playing the full gig with them. Seems kind of criminal to keep him in the wings when they're playing the likes of All Down The Line and Rocks Off.

And just to go briefly back to The Boss for a minute, I should smugly add that I accidentally came face to face with him as he was making his getaway from Hampden the other night. Saw a light on in the windows of the garages below the East Stands and, on looking through, saw 'Lilyhammer' Steve climbing into his limo. As I was giving him a wave, Asbury Park's finest sprang out of nowhere and smacked the window, causing me to leap like a startled Alpine chamois. Gave me *that* grin and he was on his way into the deepening Mount Florida night.

Nice end to the evening.

Edited by CaledonianGonzo

Think Bruce feels it is a "tip of the hat" to fans. It could be argued that he's ran out of ideas or that its the easy option for him though.

Think fans are a bit spoiled rotten. People's first gig was Cov last night. They went home happy, guaranteed.

what i like now is the element of surprise for what album you'll get on the day...back in '09, people knew that they had a ticket for the Born to Run gig, the Born in the USA gig, etc..

envious of these annual summer Euro gigs. There are only a handful of cities tops that he could fill stadiums at in the US these days.

4 Bruce gigs and Glasto...that's quite a summer gig list for you, mate..

what i like now is the element of surprise for what album you'll get on the day...back in '09, people knew that they had a ticket for the Born to Run gig, the Born in the USA gig, etc..

envious of these annual summer Euro gigs. There are only a handful of cities tops that he could fill stadiums at in the US these days.

4 Bruce gigs and Glasto...that's quite a summer gig list for you, mate..

Bruce x4

Queens x2

Waters

Blur

Spiritualised

'Mode

A really good summer/autumn. One of the best actually.